Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 307077787980

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    what is exactly translated in pso2es? because i have the new es tweaker with the patch aparently updated and working with my current version and i havent seen a single text translated
    It's possible there was a small file update when you loaded up the game after you applied the patch, which broke the translation; try reapplying the patch.

Fantastic job on finishing all of the EP4 Main Story nodes! It's really well done and polished! Great job!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Fantastic job on finishing all of the EP4 Main Story nodes! It's really well done and polished! Great job!
    Wrong thread.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyone else having a problem updating the patch to the lastest version, not the game. the patch. the error I get is when it finish downloading it, then it says the following: There is a problem parsing the package. So my question is, is the package crupted or bad file. please help.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    anyone else having a problem updating the patch to the lastest version, not the game. the patch. the error I get is when it finish downloading it, then it says the following: There is a problem parsing the package. So my question is, is the package crupted or bad file. please help.
    Ignore by pressing cancel and install from the buttons.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯