Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

another year of dissapointment

Everyone talks about manziel . He a bust!

Jimmy did great but about the 1st rounders
    Blake bortles did awesome! Better than manziel with 7-11
    Manziel is just like another TEBOW!

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Whoa Ryno. I think we need to see more than just 1 game with Manziel haha. Good that Bortles did well however.

To compare Tebow to a guy who has been placed on a team that never goes anywhere is so damning. I get it that Tebow can't play QB for shit but that isn't why he is popular. He's a 100% good guy - no one expects anything else from him.

Manziel on the other hand is on an entirely different level. It's expected of him to play well.

It ain't gonna happen.

The passing game has become competitive. Backups aren't going to settle for being backups anymore if they can help it.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

2nd week Even though it's pre season guys. But numbers don't lie. 1st rounders Bridgewater & Bortles basically have the same yards and the hype about manziel ...(bust). Even the later drafters are better!

Ryno hate Manziel

Quote Originally Posted by -Crokar- View Post
    Ryno hate Manziel
    Well hoyer is starting now. Announced today. Reason why I don't like manziel Becuase he's like another TEBOW. Just runs. QB's are not supposed to run really they only run if they don't find an open reciever or if it's part of the play to run. And with manziel he had open receivers on some plays instead he just scrambled and ran. Just like Blaine gabbert. And that's why there are running backs lol

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Well hoyer is starting now. Announced today. Reason why I don't like manziel Becuase he's like another TEBOW. Just runs. QB's are not supposed to run really they only run if they don't find an open reciever or if it's part of the play to run. And with manziel he had open receivers on some plays instead he just scrambled and ran. Just like Blaine gabbert. And that's why there are running backs lol
    No way bro... Manziel is the real deal. I'm fans of Tebow and Manziel, and they're 2 different QBs. Tebow isn't really that great of a thrower but has heart to make up for it, for that alone i'd take him, but Manziel is nothing to joke about, he can throw and run, thats dangerous. And I'm not talking about Mike Vick style... I'm talking almost Aaron Rodgers level. You don't beat up on the SEC, especially Alabama with dumb luck, the guy is a good QB on a new team that lacks weapons in the passing game, and probably will be worse in week one cause Josh Gordon is suspended.

2nd week Even though it's pre season guys. But numbers don't lie. 1st rounders Bridgewater & Bortles basically have the same yards and the hype about manziel ...(bust). Even the later drafters are better!
    Johnny didn't even start a whole half or quarter I don't think. The Redskins game from what I understand was a mess because Hoyer and Johnny were switching in and out DURING THE SAME QUARTER... How can we expect their stats (Hoyer or Johnny) to look anywhere close to great? This is what happens when you're in a position battle and a rookie. Manziel didn't outplay Hoyer, but it's not because he sucks.

Oh, and btw... In Chip Kelly we trust!!! The eagles can win it all this year (they could've last year, but those 4th and 1 situations and that drop by Riley ooper hurt us bad...). They are stacked at just about every position, if the front 7 can do damage like i believe they will, they'll be unstoppable. They have monsters at DT and DE, and that'll just open things up for the linebackers, i'm excited
    Last edited by washuguy; Aug 20, 2014 at 08:58 PM.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

I think The browns have a secret weapon that if Hoyer does bad in one game they are def gonna put manziel in. cause i know hes gonna start this year. he has to especially if hes a 1st round draft pick. tebow didnt start until 2nd week?

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

I think The browns have a secret weapon that if Hoyer does bad in one game they are def gonna put manziel in. cause i know hes gonna start this year. he has to especially if hes a 1st round draft pick. tebow didnt start until 2nd week?
    Potentially, I think that's a high possibility. But, they do like Hoyer a lot and rightfully so, he is a good QB. It would be a little unfair to bench him considering the teams pretty much new, young and needs to build chemistry when Manziel didn't blow them out of the water this preseason so far.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)