Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fastest way to accrue FUN points?

As much as I *LOVE* the look of the new "Jupiter Charis" armor, I'm even more excited about the prospect of using Sonic the Hedgehog as an actual MAG next month! Hence, I'm hold onto all of the FUN points I can, in hopes of getting lucky on a scratch-off.

So far, I've got almost 2,000 FUN points in probably a week of playing. How good/bad is that, and how could I be getting more?

Excubes, if you have any can be exchanged for a single 1000 FUN ticket.

isnt the sonic mag an AC item anyway
    Zzz

also 2 Cubes for 1000 FUN Ticket

-Excubes to fun points

1. Use rare or tri boosters in EQs to get 10* Weapons or alternatively trade in 20 irisitia stones (they drop from falz, the yellow items) and get a 10* weapons.
    2. When you have 2 10* weapons you can trade those 2 into two excubes at the recycle shop.
    3. Go to the excube shop and trade in your 2 excubes for one 1,000 fun ticket.

Ah, thanks!

Also... I assumed FUN scratches were just an alternative to AC scratches. Are the items not the same, then? I wonder what the odds of getting a rare item via AC are, then... I *really* want that Sonic MAG, but I'm also a bit broke :P

You can also register your chara as NPC with something useful like Ilfoie or Weak Bullet and most random people would use your NPC at quests, that's a little extra FUN point income

I believe the odds are somewhere along the realm of "You'll never get it, but that guy next to you will get 4 copies so it all evens out."

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

pso2 es

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

If possible, make sure you get PSO2es.

You get FUN point bonuses from logging in there, too. You also get FUN points just for clearing quests.

Send 10 Good Jobs to friends every day, and clear missions with 10 friend partners per day.

Getting GJs or having your FP used by others also gives you FUN, but you can't really control that.

Always log in every day for the consecutive bonus, too, on both the main game and the android app.

Other than that, there's no real guaranteed way of raking in FUN, but as others have said you can hunt 10*s for Excubes to trade in. Doing Advance Quests for the stone drops can be fairly consistent since you can just buy the required 9*s from other players to convert up.

Though if the goal is to raise money for AC scratch items, then you might not want to be buying your FUN. But if you've got something expensive sitting around, rolling FUN scratch can net you a temporary shop pass if you're lucky, plus then you can sell all the other stuff you got from the scratch cards as well.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide