Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

So I just ran the "fake" version for the first time, and it seemed much, much easier to me than the "real" one. Now, of course I could just be imagining things, but I swear he dealt way less damage than he usually would. Those swamps he spawns didnt even tripleshot me while they twoshot me easily otherwise. And you know how whenever he plunges his swords onto the field it unleashes a wave of dark energy? None of that in the fake version fight.

Personally, I didn't notice anything different. I still saw the attack you mentioned on one of my runs, at least.

Since we got poser Loser, I took a snapshot of its drop table from the mission counter, since Poser is logged as a seperate mission from Loser. Make of it whatever you will.
    Spoiler!

the only difference is that only real Luther will drop the 12*s

Though it's entirely possible that fake Luther is weaker as well.
    Last edited by Daiyousei; May 11, 2014 at 04:27 PM.

He definitely had the attacks that you mentioned, but he did seem to die a bit quicker. Maybe just group differences and people know what to do now.

Just to clarify, I meant that he did do the sword plunging, but it spawned no waves to the outter sides as usual. But perhaps I really was just (not) seeing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Just to clarify, I meant that he did do the sword plunging, but it spawned no waves to the outter sides as usual.
    It did in my party.

Just fought a fake one.
    I was running 1SH and then all N Vanguard. Drops is still the same as 15m SH + 15m N
    Will keep an eyes on true Loser tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Just to clarify, I meant that he did do the sword plunging, but it spawned no waves to the outter sides as usual.
    The waves only trigger outside of the slowed down phase once he enters his second phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel~Homura View Post
    Just fought a fake one.
    I was running 1SH and then all N Vanguard. Drops is still the same as 15m SH + 15m N
    Will keep an eyes on true Loser tomorrow.
    According to the Wiki, the drops are the same, but you can only get the 12*s from true Loser.

Took him down on super hard for the first time, alarmingly went a lot smoother than the very hard runs I had been doing. Katana combat felt a little cheap for dealing with things like time stop and the ultra-slow blender of destruction.