Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default anyone else here playing as es?

Its pretty fun. The controls as re awful though.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

I use it for the fun point~
    And try and get the soul gear to sell for money~
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

For a mobile game the controls really aren't that bad. Would be cool if they had support for external controllers, though.

I haven't got past level 15 on any class, though. I usually only boot it up during my lunch breaks at work. It would be nice if you could be logged into PC and es at the same time.

Also, my shop management via PSO2es, pls.

I play it, kills time on the commute to work, and finding soul receptors is nice. Currently lv.56 BR (and a handful of other classes over 20), some chip combos really just break the game completely.

Also loving the 1 hour EM warning feature (for premium accounts) - totally picked up on the 2 random Dark Falz Loser EMs literally on the first minute of prior hour, allowing me to evade the traffic jam that always happens when you hear the alert play in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I play it, kills time on the commute to work, and finding soul receptors is nice. Currently lv.56 BR (and a handful of other classes over 20), some chip combos really just break the game completely.

Also loving the 1 hour EM warning feature (for premium accounts) - totally picked up on the 2 random Dark Falz Loser EMs literally on the first minute of prior hour, allowing me to evade the traffic jam that always happens when you hear the alert play in game.
    The premium notifications are pretty awesome. If they could somehow have it appear as a notification in Android without having to boot up the game, it would be that much better. I usually don't catch the notifications because I don't play it too often. I'll have to try and make a habit of checking more often.

This android app is pretty great for EQ notifications while I'm not playing, but you don't get the advantage of getting them an hour early for premium.

I'm starting to accumulate a lot of PSO/PSO2 related apps on my phone. It's kind of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DJcooltrainer View Post
    The premium notifications are pretty awesome. If they could somehow have it appear as a notification in Android without having to boot up the game, it would be that much better.
    Wait they're available? Should be able to get the info :3

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Wait they're available? Should be able to get the info :3
    They appear as mail messages in your PSO2es inbox, they're not actual Android system notifications.

I play a little bit of it to farm FUN points.

It's pretty good for what it is.
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

Given how linked exp works, you may consider logging in more, if you do play ES more seriously.

Any EXP you earn in ES accumulates for your real character, and will apply to your real game character as soon as you log in, to a max of your (tnl -1). (you can't actually level, you can take it to 1 point of levelling).

Any exp you accrue in the real game, applies to your ES character, but it's capped at 1/10th of your required exp for the level, so it does max out quickly and you would need to log into ES to flush out that exp, before you can accrue more exp to send from PC to ES. If you really wanted to level your es character fast at a high level, you would have waited till Falz Arms, run it once, log off, go to ES to flush the exp, and then log back into the real game, repeat for as long as arms was going. (yes its tedious, but at high levels, it's the best way to go about it, since the current final mission only pays out 14k exp, and 50+, you need like 400k to level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Given how linked exp works, you may consider logging in more, if you do play ES more seriously.

Any EXP you earn in ES accumulates for your real character, and will apply to your real game character as soon as you log in, to a max of your (tnl -1). (you can't actually level, you can take it to 1 point of levelling).

Any exp you accrue in the real game, applies to your ES character, but it's capped at 1/10th of your required exp for the level, so it does max out quickly and you would need to log into ES to flush out that exp, before you can accrue more exp to send from PC to ES. If you really wanted to level your es character fast at a high level, you would have waited till Falz Arms, run it once, log off, go to ES to flush the exp, and then log back into the real game, repeat for as long as arms was going. (yes its tedious, but at high levels, it's the best way to go about it, since the current final mission only pays out 14k exp, and 50+, you need like 400k to level.
    Interesting. My only problem is that I'm usually camped out in a block that's completely full an hour or two before an EQ. Not willing to give up my b10 spot to get the exp. Also, with OTP that seems like it would be super time-consuming, resulting in less runs over-all. If I was already at the level cap on PC and wanted to power-level on es, I might consider it.