Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm playing es. It's a reasonably fun game. Though I wonder if I should have installed it on my phone instead of my tablet as my phone has data capabilities, and my tablet is wifi only lol.

Seems the game doesnt need a strong device to run well so maybe my S Relay 4G would be capable of running it...

Though I don't really have much space to spare hahaha.

The bonuses this game gives PSO2 is icing on the cake for me as I do legit enjoy the game itself. I wish the controls were more responsive though..

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I wish the controls were more responsive though..
    Are you playing ranger? There's a bug where using a friend assist attack will render you unable to shoot after dive rolling without waiting a couple seconds. You can still use chips out of a dive roll but without JAing them, there's little use. I haven't touched the friend assist button in forever.

I'm playing a Braver. I'm also playing on a tablet. So the specific zones for swiping are enlarged and it feels odd and a bit unresponsive. I can only play the game well with the tablet laid down on a flat surface, and my strokes have to be long enough to be picked up.

Pretty sure this game was designed with phones in mind lol.

Is it just me, or is the damage increase on higher rarity PA/techs negligible to the point of making them not worth the extra CP they cost to use?

A 7* rarity Barta was only doing about 100 more damage then the 4*, but it costs 8 more CP.

The only thing that actually seems better about them is the extra element and HP they provide.

You'd think that, but IIRC there are chips that restore CP based on various conditions. So that could negate the cost and make it worth while.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    You'd think that, but IIRC there are chips that restore CP based on various conditions. So that could negate the cost and make it worth while.
    Or the Xion chip that reduce PP consumption
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

That too.

es has its own little meta and it seems to be a tad bit deeper than what people think or expect.

I also think what would help es usage a good deal is to allow crafting from es as well as access to the visiophone and storage box.

That'd be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Is it just me, or is the damage increase on higher rarity PA/techs negligible to the point of making them not worth the extra CP they cost to use?

A 7* rarity Barta was only doing about 100 more damage then the 4*, but it costs 8 more CP.

The only thing that actually seems better about them is the extra element and HP they provide.
    When it comes down to being able to one-shot a screen or not, the extra CP becomes a non-issue. At 45+ if you're using 250 element and a 10* ability everything just insta-melts. Don't even need any gamebreaking chips at that point.

Question about elements.

How the hell does the element system work in ES.

I think I got the gisp of it..

The higher the element counter in the bottom left, the stronger attacks of that particular element are right?

And if you use a different element enough (or a chip of another element maybe?)

It switches the element in the bottom left corner.

I'm mostly pulling this out of my ass since I skimmed the bumped guide as I was more interested in finding out what the hell my chips do since there isnt a list yet outside of the basic one on bumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It transfers the EXP you earn, along with item drops.
    Is there a special thing you have to do to transfer anything, or is it automatic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.