Default So, I have an idea I want SEGA to hear.

I sent it to a couple sources, but truthfully, I'm not sure if they'll even look at this. But if anyone knows how I can speak to someone from the "higher ups" at SEGA, I would really like my idea to be heard.

The idea that I have is, what if SEGA repackaged all the content that was available in Phantasy Star Universe’s final days and released it as a standalone project? The game would allow you to play solo, or up to a party of 6. The multiplayer will be similar to Phantasy Star Portable 2’s as to where it’s not necessarily an MMO, but you can search for parties to team up and do missions with, trade partner cards, and trade items. And it would all be utilizing all the data left over from the Network mode and the Portable versions. The game could release on Xbox LIVE Arcade, PSN, and Steam for a price of $20.00 (although, I’d even pay $60)

This would be a great way to carry on all the content that I’d hate to see lost. SEGA has crafted such a beautiful universe and that fact that I can’t explore it to its fullest anymore, eats me up inside. I would love to see the world reborn in such a fashion that everyone can relive their legacy all over again. I hope you guys can help make SEGA consider bringing the universe of Gurhal back to consoles and PC where they belong. I would love to see Phantasy Star Universe: Resurrected.

I'm for the idea but there's no chance of it happening. Good thought however. That and anything that stores data locally is subject to exploitation which will just mean floods of Meseta and a good portion of weapons being horribly modified. It's happened with other games and is likely to happen to this if it were to become a thing.

II Rippin - 20 FM LV 180 - PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Brendson View Post
    I'm for the idea but there's no chance of it happening. Good thought however. That and anything that stores data locally is subject to exploitation which will just mean floods of Meseta and a good portion of weapons being horribly modified. It's happened with other games and is likely to happen to this if it were to become a thing.
    Yeah, I agree. Sad thing is, there's a lot of money to be made there for SEGA. Truthfully, I could go without the player market, as cool as it would be. I mean, it works well for Phantasy Star Portable. Why not do the same thing on console? I honestly think it would be smart for them to do so. For all the players who want to get the nostalgic fix and all the players such as myself who just wants to get back on and kill monsters with my friends.
    Last edited by Josephchrist863; May 8, 2014 at 10:12 AM.

There's a ton of things sega could do to make the fans happy and make a bunch of money in the process but they refuse.