Thread: Deer Tessus

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Default Deer Tessus

Whatever happened to Cats... baby!

Tesschessus was a high school girls before you was even a pretend you like the most

Cat-EMO-tive makeup products

All the cats have gone to Eorzea. It is known.
    Tax the fucking churches.

Cat collector, ver.1 & 2

As well, there is an a fetch-quest of sorts to add to the amount of fighting disciplines you can learn (as this is an MMA-based beat-'em-up, after all), in the form of finding and rescuing cats. There is an old man who teaches new techniques and disciplines to you if you find his cats strewn all over the city: some are on the map, many are hidden and most are difficult to find (lots of walking in circles). Its another great addition, though the constant circling is a bit tedious at times.
    Tedium collect'em coins now cats being a "feature" that adds good value. "Great addition," those cats. But do we always have to find cats? What if we don't really like that part of the game or cats all that much.
    Game play: 10/10

Improvements galore make this installment of Kurohyo the best yet in terms of game play. The same awesome, core game play that is found in the first game, returns with additions and amendments aplenty. To begin, the travelling of Kamurocho is roughly the same as in the first Kurohyo, however there is a new city in the form of Sotenbori (those who have played Yakuza 2 will be familiar) which is traversed as well, which is a welcome addition (as well, instead of looking for cats, like one would do in Kamurocho, one looks for another item, not sure what it is, in Sotenbori)

Replay ability: 8/10

Replay is top notch for Kurohyo 2, as the game is a bit longer with, of course, a lot more to do. I found eighty cats, completed 67% of the game and unlocked roughly two-thirds of the fighting styles, albeit I only maxed out seven of them. All of this in a comfortable 26 hours of game play; not as much as the first Kurohyo but still very good for a video game in this day and age. The added mini-games and part-time jobs really add to the length of the game as well, especially if you are serious about accumulating money, as the part-time jobs are now much bigger. As mentioned too, the addition of an entirely new town adds great length to the game, as there is more to see and do, albeit not a great deal more.

gamefaqs reviews, part 2uex
    I guess he doesn't know that other thing since its not a cats.

Replay: 80/100 cats.

Dang I wish I had that screenshot of him sitting around with all those cats.

Shenmue?
    No more Heroes? 1 each, thank you very much.