Default Psp2 Theory get on Vita

im wonder if somone made a copy from there vita game to send to computer then upload that file but it only would work on psn account they bought the game before.

or does the computer file add a code into to know what ps vita psn account come from

Edit oh crap can somone move this for me i thought i was in psp2 forums lol

Game packages are signed to the account they were bought from. Don't you think if you could do that, piracy of PSP games on PSV would be a little more common?

Quote Originally Posted by 2128drain View Post
    Game packages are signed to the account they were bought from. Don't you think if you could do that, piracy of PSP games on PSV would be a little more common?
    i bought the game before on psn store. but i was able to get on my ps vita when they sony mistake enable the game on download list but i was saying if i made copy to my PC and some who bought before on psn network. but you have to have the game on your psn account bought before to work. but you need content manager to transfer the game to your ps vita with account bought the game before

Quote Originally Posted by Jazneo View Post
    i bought the game before on psn store. but i was able to get on my ps vita when they sony mistake enable the game on download list but i was saying if i made copy to my PC and some who bought before on psn network. but you have to have the game on your psn account bought before to work. but you need content manager to transfer the game to your ps vita with account bought the game before
    Try that again in English.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Try that again in English.
    here better put in example

1. copy transfer psp2 to PC with Content Manager.

2. plug in other ps vita with other account with a psp2 register to transfer file to it

I just dont have 2 ps vita to test this theory

i think he's saying he bought the game once before, no longer has it, and was wondering if someone else's digital copy would work for him or if each copy is tailored to each account?? +^_^+ idk, even a bit of punctuation would be helpful....

EDIT: nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    i think he's saying he bought the game once before, no longer has it, and was wondering if someone else's digital copy would work for him or if each copy is tailored to each account?? +^_^+ idk, even a bit of punctuation would be helpful....

EDIT: nvm
    yea that i was talk about. i suck making sentence

Doesn't work that way. The game isn't officially released for the Vita and won't be recognized by MediaGo as a possible game for the Vita.

There are workarounds to it, but that requires tampering with the Vita and in some cases might brick your system.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Doesn't work that way. The game isn't officially released for the Vita and won't be recognized by MediaGo as a possible game for the Vita.

There are workarounds to it, but that requires tampering with the Vita and in some cases might brick your system.

i have the game all ready on my vita im talking about making copy to content manager to pc . so it can be transfer to ps vita.

It lock out from ps3 and ps vita store but it not lock out from transfer from Vita to PC
    Last edited by Jazneo; May 22, 2014 at 09:51 PM.

Won't recognize the game just like PS3 to Vita transfer. You're stuck with the game on that memory card.

To be clear, Media Go doesn't even seem to recognize the Vita at any occasion.
    Last edited by blace; May 22, 2014 at 10:11 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.