Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Uhh never really payed attention to others in EQs so probably dumbest thing is more recent people rushing wild easter under SH

i charge zondeel when wolgahda about to do air slam..

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    Uhh never really payed attention to others in EQs so probably dumbest thing is more recent people rushing wild easter under SH
    God, that is fucking dumb...
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

I was risking life defending purple solo while lv55+ characters stood there and watched as Green Base exploded in smithereens. I hated it when low level characters can't even be slightly useful. Blue Base followed quickly and all was left was purple. Now I had 250% boosters on and weren't exactly worried about not getting it back. I would've gotten something great too, but you can't exactly be choosy in Tower Defense. If you abandon a party, you ain't getting a third run.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

The countless amount of people who run around EQs with garbage equips.

No, it's not okay that you have a Roundeet+3 with nothing but Blow Resist II and Body I in Super Hard. Get better equipment or go play on Normal where equipment like that belongs.

Also, I remember seeing someone in the White Day EQ leeching. They had NO equipment on. No weapons, no units, nothing but their costume. They weren't even trying to fight either. They were just following the group. So people called them out on it and they just ignored them. Then they died and spammed "res pls" every 2 seconds. Nobody revived them.

Also you know what else sucks to see in a SH MPA? "RandomPug's Subclass has reached level 3!"

SH people with +0 8* unit and unextended 7* seems to present themselves quite more often these days, and they are well over lvl 60, with costumes looking kawaii then got 1 shotted, seriously people, work on your gear before going for purrty looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    The countless amount of people who run around EQs with garbage equips.

No, it's not okay that you have a Roundeet+3 with nothing but Blow Resist II and Body I in Super Hard. Get better equipment or go play on Normal where equipment like that belongs.

Also, I remember seeing someone in the White Day EQ leeching. They had NO equipment on. No weapons, no units, nothing but their costume. They weren't even trying to fight either. They were just following the group. So people called them out on it and they just ignored them. Then they died and spammed "res pls" every 2 seconds. Nobody revived them.

Also you know what else sucks to see in a SH MPA? "RandomPug's Subclass has reached level 3!"

I feel like this is becoming more and more common as time goes by. Too many players rush to SH without investing time and money in to their subclass and equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    just now around 9 ppl just standing in front hunar, waiting him to draw swords..

rusher : " *dps* *dps* *bam* *bam*"
    player : " *waiting silently, hoping for hunar draws his sword"
    hunar : "there u gooo *drawing sword*"

---- completed ----
    (only split second left till sword finally out)

player : " orz "

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by btw-Niji View Post
    God, that is fucking dumb...
    It's not dumb if you want to get more than 3 runs

It is when they rush the final run after EQ is over. There are times I've gotten to the 3rd run just as it starts the EQ ends people still rush even though there is no reason to. I rather have a slower run but have more exp.