Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I think there should be a character creator with all the content unlocked

And by that I mean stuff like hairstyles, eyes, eyebrows, basically all of the stuff that you can get from tickets so you don't go spending 10mil on a hair style or something else only to find out you don't like how it is on your character.

Obviously, picking the stuff doesn't save on the character, like, it'll be something done on a web browser or something kind of like a preview of sorts.

Hi.
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

If anything, it should be implemented in-game, and not on a site, standalone program or phone app or something like that.

Though, if you spent any time at the beauty shop, you probably already know that lighting that you see there can't be found anywhere else in the game, so your character ends up looking weird regardless.

woulda been nice way back in the beginning+^_^+, i made my Caseal and really tried to get her figure right, and she looked right. i was happy with what i had based on the 3 sets of parts we're limited to for CAST creation, but as soon as i put on something like a bikini i realized her figure was a bit messed up, for one she too tall, has too narrow a waist, and a big butt -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    woulda been nice way back in the beginning+^_^+, i made my Caseal and really tried to get her figure right, and she looked right. i was happy with what i had based on the 3 sets of parts we're limited to for CAST creation, but as soon as i put on something like a bikini i realized her figure was a bit messed up, for one she too tall, has too narrow a waist, and a big butt -.-
    I have that issue the other way around but that is after I fixed her with AC she looked fine originally with parts costumes just looked off for one too tall a bit on the skinny side big boobs stuff like that after I fixed her parts just look awkward I kinda wish there was a better middle ground and options to see what costumes and parts we like without spending massive amounts of money.

I think I'd be more willing to roll a male char if that was available. The default hairstyles and clothes for them are just so unappealing I always give up on making one.

I had asked AIDA about this a while back and he had said it was probably possible to modify the benchmark tool for this, but he was too busy to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    I had asked AIDA about this a while back and he had said it was probably possible to modify the benchmark tool for this, but he was too busy to work on it.
    That sounds very interesting.
    Playing PSO2, PSOBB and PSP2i!

Honestly, instead of that, I wish tickets were preview-able.

i hope aida makes a mod like this for the character creator
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Personally I think they should release on the anniversery the previous years(Jan to december) accessories, emotes and voices(Anything gotten through a ticket) all in one ticket for a straight cost of 10-20 dollars in ac. Unsellable. It wouldn't destroy the market, since people who do not buy ac will still want those accessories as they get revived.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1