Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THRINE4 View Post

Found this on Bumped. Perhaps there's one good thing about this incident though?

(Just for laughs if anyone is offended)
    lol well, B20 is still gonna be a garbage block.. sooooo yeah....
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

AS said it SEGA contact business not their fault. SEGA also told AS to jp block not allow jp go to play sea too.AS said it's SEGA standard business plan. not AS ask SEGA for ip block at all.

well TAIWAN didn't use SEGA standard business contact? i don't buy this for a dollar

I don't buy that Asiasoft didn't ask for the ban either. Sounds more like a quid pro quo backroom deal.

I hope Asiasoft loses all their money from the whole venture, that's all I can say. Bunch of embarrassments.

Where did Asiasoft said that? Sounds BS to me. The SEA version blocks all non-SEA ips so JP are already blocked.

Asiasoft always blames the other party. No doubt that they actually requested the IP ban, that's what they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Not sure ...... But, I do wonder what happened for players from SEA region that bought the game physically (for PS Vita .... especially when they already saved up money to buy the game, waiting for it to come, and only find IP block ._. Well, the physical game is available from amiami for international users, right?) .... If they unblock it for Vita, I might go for Vita one (though it will be insanely hard to play -.-)
    Haha, I am one of these people.

I do agree that they should have blocked international sales of the retail version if they planned to IP block the region, but I also don't think there's a way for them to set apart a Vita's IP address from a PC's IP address. This means they have to blanket-block everyone based on whatever deal it was that they made.

Also, what this does do is add suspicion to Asiasoft's claims that SEGA was the one that wanted the IP block. I highly doubt it was SEGA when Taiwan has no problems accessing PSO2JP.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Haha, I am one of these people.

I do agree that they should have blocked international sales of the retail version if they planned to IP block the region, but I also don't think there's a way for them to set apart a Vita's IP address from a PC's IP address. This means they have to blanket-block everyone based on whatever deal it was that they made.

Also, what this does do is add suspicion to Asiasoft's claims that SEGA was the one that wanted the IP block. I highly doubt it was SEGA when Taiwan has no problems accessing PSO2JP.
    I think most intelligent people deduced this already. Sega has no reason to ip ban other regions a lot of people rather play a more up to date version of the game than wait 2 years to access our content. Sega wants all the money they can get and alienating other regions hurts on that department.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyWings View Post
    Any chance that this IP ban is temperory?
    most likely ... nope

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...81703972_n.jpg

i wonder why they only ban us now

lol

----

any official announcement from sega?
    Last edited by Infinity Series; May 28, 2014 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seilent View Post
    This should explains why some SG isp can connect still (sorry had to hide the IP) xD
    '

the connection seems routed to UK..
    I live in New York but my IP says I'm in Connecticut, a state over. But wow UK IP lol.

I'm on Singapore, my IP is singapore, and I didn't get blocked.

Using My Republic btw.