Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Default How to connect to PSO2JP if you're getting connection errors

UPDATE: You don't need a VPN for the game anymore (see solution below), and you've never needed one for the Tweaker, ever.

Instead of setting up a VPN, use the faster and more reliable PSO2Proxy - http://pso2proxy.cyberkitsune.net

You literally just copy/paste a link into the Tweaker and you're done.  

Spoiler!

Hey, AIDA, when you're through making patches, writing guides on how to buy AC and bypass IP bans, I need some help getting this kitten out of this tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Hey, AIDA, when you're through making patches, writing guides on how to buy AC and bypass IP bans, I need some help getting this kitten out of this tree.
    Sure thing, I'll be right over. o/

Confirming that using SoftEther works. I'm not lagging either, even in a series of Cross Burst PSE and during emergency quests.

Though I am abit worried that if we keep using VPN, we might have a slight chance of being banned for using too many different IPs.

Rappy Hunter

Tested this a few hours back. It works flawlessly

Only thing I've noticed is that the connection is a tad bit slow (might just be my imagination) as well as several disconnections within the span of an hour (might be a problem on my end).

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Sure thing, I'll be right over. o/
    Do my homework AIDA. ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

some server give me lag/dc each several, but some other fine...
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina [Pso2 AllLv65 - Pso2es lv 10] / Eleanor Maya [Newman Lv40 Hunter]

If you wanna join us, come to Radiant Hunter Forum : http://radianthunters.enjin.com/

VPNGate is my favorite. But to anyone who encounters problems with it, you can also use an alternative such as Tsunagarumon - which is an actual Japanese VPN service. Free accounts will let you connect for 3 hours straight perfectly, but will have to reconnect afterwards.

EDIT:
    Unfortunately, Tsunagarumon's site is down currently. You'll have to wait until it's up before you'll be able to make a new account. VPNGate/SoftEther is what I would recommend more anyway (as it's officially an open-source VPN ever since this year), for the earlier reason that Tsunagarumon disconnects every 3 hours (due to free account limit). This is only meant as an alternate solution itself.
    Last edited by Xayu; May 28, 2014 at 07:07 AM.

Can't test it right now, and not that I will need it for PSO2 but... can it be deactivated and resume your normal connection??

Quote Originally Posted by Xayu View Post
    VPNGate is my favorite. But to anyone who encounters problems with it, you can also use an alternative such as Tsunagarumon - which is an actual Japanese VPN service. Free accounts will let you connect for 3 hours straight perfectly, but will have to reconnect afterwards.
    ummm.....