Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Default Shunran Nerf soon! Ja Roll , nah not now

Source : http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=3375

Let's see what will happens ! THIS 11 JUNE !

Old news, people discussed this in a different topic already.
    Code:
     <05:05:41> "Cicero.": ill just pussy play
    <05:05:43> "Cicero.": if i sense danger
    <05:05:45> "Cicero.": ill heal
    <05:05:54> "☿Futa_Fiend☿": yeah make joey proud
    pm 4 carry

Quote Originally Posted by Alukard View Post
    Old news, people discussed this in a different topic already.
    Sorry lllOrz

Well they're trying to make other katana PAs useful so it'll spice up Braver gameplay, which is good in my book since Shunka gets boring so fast.

Crippling S Roll JA while not helping gunners in another fashion would just kill their viability and shove them back into below-mediocrity where they started.

In my opinion, Braver felt kind of boring, compared to fighter/hunter/etc until Shunka came along. It kind of compensates for the relatively lackluster damage Sakura-Endo does. I barely touched Braver, and stuck with Darcher/Raging Waltz as a fighter, and Slide End/Assault Buster as a Hunter. Let's hope it's something like a PP cost boost. We don't want to make Bravers next to useless, now, do we?
    Ship 02

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    In my opinion, Braver felt kind of boring, compared to fighter/hunter/etc until Shunka came along. It kind of compensates for the relatively lackluster damage Sakura-Endo does. I barely touched Braver, and stuck with Darcher/Raging Waltz as a fighter, and Slide End/Assault Buster as a Hunter. Let's hope it's something like a PP cost boost. We don't want to make Bravers next to useless, now, do we?
    if all you do is spam shunka and think sakura endo was ok untill shunka came out then you didn't play the class right what so ever. hatou rindou came out months before shunka and put braver on the map for single target dps so this nerf isn't going to do shit to good bravers that don't just shunka spam like fuck tards

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    if all you do is spam shunka and think sakura endo was ok untill shunka came out then you didn't play the class right what so ever. hatou rindou came out months before shunka and put braver on the map for single target dps so this nerf isn't going to do shit to good bravers that don't just shunka spam like fuck tards
    I wish people would think for a second before they post bs like this. It will do harm to "good players", too. Hatou is a dps monster but it isn't pp efficient at all. It has also more specific requirements than shunka. You can work around it in ta, where the spawns are set. It's a serious handicap in AQ's though.

Take the redbox in alter ta as example. If your ping is good enough, you can kill all 3 enemies with just one shunka. Alternatively you could hatou 3 times. That's 30pp vs 90pp.
    Code:
    pm 4 carry

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alukard View Post
    I wish people would think for a second before they post bs like this. It will do harm to "good players", too. Hatou is a dps monster but it isn't pp efficient at all. It has also more specific requirements than shunka. You can work around it in ta, where the spawns are set. It's a serious handicap in AQ's though.

Take the redbox in alter ta as example. If your ping is good enough, you can kill all 3 enemies with just one shunka. Alternatively you could hatou 3 times. That's 30pp vs 90pp.
    to get more pp and problem solved? because thats what is sounds like to me unless you're a retard braver with like 110 pp for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    to get more pp and problem solved? because thats what is sounds like to me unless you're a retard braver with like 110 pp for some reason
    Doesn't change the fact that it's less pp efficient and has more specific requirements or are you this dense?

Edit: You can affix for more pp at the cost of s-atk. But that won't add another hatou, since you'd need to reach 180pp for a 6th hatou. Most people(bravers) that played this game for a few month have usually around 150pp
    Last edited by Alukard; May 29, 2014 at 06:58 PM.
    Code:
    pm 4 carry

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

RIP BR in Nab2, Amdu, TD1 and TD2 when this bullshit change rolls in.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL