Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So, I'm Planning to Change Ships Soon (Currently S06)

When creating my character, I had PSO in mind where you could change ships anytime. Only about when I reach Lv20 did I find out that this cost AC to do so. I didn't mind because I was planning on playing solo until I was Lv40, had good Techs, good equipment and did everything there was to do in Normal mode.

At Lv36 and finishing the Quarry quests, the time is almost near. So, I've read that ship 02 is the place to go for the most English speaker, but I also heard it's also full of assholes and hackers. So is there a choice B ?

What you heard about ship 2 is very biased. Its still by far the largest English player population and so it would have more undesirables by default simply because of population distribution.

Ship 10 and and 4 are popular hipster ships I guess, but if your goal is really just to chill with English players than you want to go to ship 2.

Ship 7! Just go to the player match up forums place and you can see the ship 7 has the second most team ads trailing behind ship 2.
    We usdually keep to ourselves and it is rarely seen that anyone talks to other players outside of their own teams.
    People are quite reticent on ship 7, so it may often give the illusion that there are no eng players on ship 7, but if you actually take a look... There is quite a lot. We just don't obnoxiously spam auto words/public chat in lobbies all the time.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Great, keep your inputs coming guys, I still got 4 levels and a few quests left before doing the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    When creating my character, I had PSO in mind where you could change ships anytime. Only about when I reach Lv20 did I find out that this cost AC to do so. I didn't mind because I was planning on playing solo until I was Lv40, had good Techs, good equipment and did everything there was to do in Normal mode.

At Lv36 and finishing the Quarry quests, the time is almost near. So, I've read that ship 02 is the place to go for the most English speaker, but I also heard it's also full of assholes and hackers. So is there a choice B ?
    Ship 02 and Ship 10 are your choices for English communities.

Ship 2 full of hackers? - not really but it may seem that it gets victimized the most by hackers. Even then it is quite rare to run into one in person. Full of asshats, everyship will have its fair share of asshats.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Ship 2 is also viewed as the unofficial English block by the Japanese community, so if you use English, they will try and communicate back, unless they are the anti-foreigner from 2ch.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I would say Ship 2. I've been there for more than a month now and I can say it's a good Ship. Lot's of friendly english speaking players and not that many assholes as people say, just your average.

If you're into moonspeak just go to Ship4. It's very active and populated but just make sure you able to communicate with jaypee.

Well it depends on a lot of factor. Can you speak Japanese? Do you prefer a large English population? Crowded blocks? Good economy? Etc.

But for me, seeing you are just a beginner, I'd say stick to Ship 2. As you can ask a lot of English player there, it's not as bad as you might heard around. Even B20 is good finding members for Taco/AQ.

We need all the players we can get in ship 2. The issue with ship 2 is that the english speaking community is so big the undesirables scale up as well but I've met plenty of nice people moreso than bad. You can easily find an english speaking group in any mpa you go to we are so widespread that you can almost always find an english speaker no matter what block you go to.