Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cirnopedia

Sad that the Cirnopedia guy gave up

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    do not want
    And then we have even more people complain about misleading stats and traits. A fair reason for the SEA version to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    But (no offense, ilu cirno) the original cirno was far behind in updates. So they decided to make a second one? =/

They're not left out - They can play the JP version too.
    Keep in mind somebody is assisting with Cirno now, so it's possible that it will be update more quickly. We kinda have to wait and see for that though.

If people want to play, they have to resort to a VPN. Unless it's a paid VPN, they'll be prone to disconnects/lag spikes.

Ummm I think he quit on the JP version of Cirno and just went SEA. Do this guy knows how to use VPN? Or he just used VPN and got banned? :/

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    Keep in mind somebody is assisting with Cirno now, so it's possible that it will be update more quickly. We kinda have to wait and see for that though.

If people want to play, they have to resort to a VPN. Unless it's a paid VPN, they'll be prone to disconnects/lag spikes.
    As someone who is using a paid VPN right now, I can say that one piece of advice I was given turned out to be true: even these don't guarantee a fast and stable connection no matter how good they claim to be - you'd have to try out a few of them and their servers to find the one that's just right. So, playing JP PSO really isn't a good option for SEA people anymore.

And, I don't blame Cirno-guy for giving up. But he's done a good job so far, so he gets my thanks.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

By left out, I mean that this site is not designed to only cater to one version of the game.

Some people prefer official translations. Some SEA players might be not be comfortable with using a VPN for their own reasons. Others don't like dealing with any uncertainty in story translation details.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Ah, I actually meant that as a response to AIDA's 'they can still play PSO2JP' as well.

SEA players can definitely still play, but it's just no longer a good option because VPNs derp. And if even paid ones do, the free ones won't hold up very well at all.

Cirno updated again lol. It seems that he reads this forum? He says that he went with VPN but he gets disconnected often..

I only can imagine it during EQs...