Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where's PSO2 OST Vol.3?

*Edited: I should've titled this thread "Where's PSO2's Unreleased Music?"*

Has anyone decided to make a zip. containing the unreleased tracks from Episode 2? I'm not sure if it's actually possible yet, unless someone records in-game BGM. If anyone does manage to make one, please give a download link on this thread?

Unreleased Music:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Apples-Doritos; Jun 6, 2014 at 06:43 PM.
    Running the PSO2 Problems account on Twitter. Go ahead, follow it. https://twitter.com/PSO2Problems

The ost Volumes refer to official released ost not the one ripped by players :^)
    If Players rip them they're either too long or they make 4 versions out of one song

Just wait until the real thing gets an official release. Most can be already found ripped on YouTube, in a too lengthy version.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jun 6, 2014 at 06:42 PM.

Truuuuue.
    Running the PSO2 Problems account on Twitter. Go ahead, follow it. https://twitter.com/PSO2Problems

Titan lobby was "Brave Fight", by Kenichi Tokoi. As is was already on PSU soundtrack, it wouldn't make any sense to include that into the next volume of PSO2 soundtrack. Same for "Marriage", though that one was by Taihei Sato.

Edit: 'Shrayda's BGM can be considered unreleased as well. Also, overall it feels like there just aren't enough new tracks for a new CD.
    Last edited by arnd; Jun 6, 2014 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arnd View Post
    Titan lobby was "Brave Fight", by Kenichi Tokoi. As is was already on PSU soundtrack, it wouldn't make any sense to include that into the next volume of PSO2 soundtrack. Same for "Marriage", though that one was by Taihei Sato.

Edit: 'Shrayda's BGM can be considered unreleased as well. Also, overall it feels like there just aren't enough new tracks for a new CD.
    Actually, in Vol. 2 of PSO2's OST, Zeshy's theme was labeled as "Bonus Track". I'm surprised that people haven't noticed this, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Apples-Doritos View Post
    Actually, in Vol. 2 of PSO2's OST, Zeshy's theme was labeled as "Bonus Track". I'm surprised that people haven't noticed this, really.
    On which disk of the soundtrack is said bonus track located, then? My copy has 12 tracks on the first disk, 9 on second, 45 on third, 15 on final, and I'm more than sure that it is a genuine WM copy: intact, with an obi label in order. Are you sure you aren't speaking about a bootleg?

Disk 3 track 16, it should be?
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Disk 3 track 16, it should be?
    That one seems to be a sound effect from the title screen.

Strange. Will have to double-check things, as it all seems fishy.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Same. Zesh's track isn't on there. At least now for me. It's just the title sound effect.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

I have the entire OST for Vol. 2, never seen this bonus theme.