Default Can anyone provide me with a list of what was added in EP2?

I've only been playing for less than 3 months, so I've never seen the progression. Not sure if I missed much, but I do know that I have a lot of catching up to do. One of the things I'd like to know about was the new additions of EP2.

I know about the new class and race, but that's about it. Is there a list somewhere of what was added with this new episode? I'd like to catch up to everything before EP3.

Thanks

Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Basically: Dewman and Braver. Coast, Quarry, Seabed. Super Hard difficulty. Mine Defense EQ. Matter Board Ep2. More AQ and SH AQ and more XQ and extra stages. Plus a few new rare / bonus enemies. The rest seasonal quests and dress up content.

Clothes have always had updates since launch, nothing new.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Just what I needed, thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Basically: Dewman and Braver. Coast, Quarry, Seabed. Super Hard difficulty. Mine Defense EQ. Matter Board Ep2. More AQ and SH AQ and more XQ and extra stages. Plus a few new rare / bonus enemies. The rest seasonal quests and dress up content.

don't forget falz loser, falz angel, and all of the na/il techs, and the level cap going up to 70

But that's from the past three months, the importer already knows about that.