Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Balance Changes Discussion

So, shunka was nerfed, and other PAs were buffed.

Does this mean the death of 4 or 5 run TDs?

DISCUSS.

On a side note, level 3 technic crafts are out.

One notable one to point out:

Multi-Razan is now guaranteed for -0.10 hit interval (maximum, +2 hits total), and only penalizes dmg instead of PP
    Last edited by Chdata; Jun 11, 2014 at 04:19 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Shunka doesn't feel like it was nerfed very much. I ran back in as a Br/Hu, with no braver stances (forgot to change after seeing Shunka still has 2700+ power) and I'm not hitting much less than I remember. Less than the 20% I should be losing from not having average, but yeah. On a side note...
    Wow, Asagiri is useful again, besides dashing, awesome!
    Gekka is not the best dps PA out. I'm going all in on this one. Set it to your 2nd PA on katana, shorthop, attack, use Gekka, rinse and repeat. For 20 cost and being able to get off so many in a short time frame, I am definitely using this from now on. Also have Hatou Rindo in 3rd, which when you land you can instantly just attack into that, so cool. Also, I say short hop it since if you do it from from ground, you have to do a full jumping animation, which kinda sucks.

Another thing to note is that all of the fire tech +power crafts got -status demerits at lv3.

They changed the way Asagiri and Shunka power are displayed, so it's hard to calculate exactly how much it was nerfed, but I think Shunka got kicked by about 30% and Asagiri got a buff of about 25% (estimating from previous numbers considering each to be previous power listing to be per-hit modifier). Neither of these are enough, so I suspect Asagiri will continue to be unused and Shunka will still be the go-to damage ability (since it was so vastly ahead of everything else in the first place).

Lv.3 crafting is going to take awhile to reach it..
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Let's just say I feel dumb for reaffixing my Bio katana. Shunka is now ~40% weaker (actual damage %, not % modifier). Time to main RA again ._.b

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    They changed the way Asagiri and Shunka power are displayed, so it's hard to calculate exactly how much it was nerfed, but I think Shunka got kicked by about 30% and Asagiri got a buff of about 25% (estimating from previous numbers considering each to be previous power listing to be per-hit modifier). Neither of these are enough, so I suspect Asagiri will continue to be unused and Shunka will still be the go-to damage ability (since it was so vastly ahead of everything else in the first place).
    Plenty of people using Asagiri in the new gentei quest. But, probably just trying it out.

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin_punch View Post
    Plenty of people using Asagiri in the new gentei quest. But, probably just trying it out.
    I don't know, I'm actually doing pretty decent damage. RESPECTABLE DAMAGE FROM ASAGIRI.

On a Fang Banshee Weakpoint, I do about 6k per slash and 12k on the final one. This is with a +60 S-ATK falz katana that's 30 element.

Yes, please, all the "awesome bravers", switch class and let us originals still reign supreme.

dunno but I jumped from 500 asagiri to constant 2700 or something lol

it really mows down mobs caught in it fast
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat