Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Shunka is much better now it isn't completely overpowered (now it's just very good). I do find it funny though that they nerfed Shunka and made Asagiri so strong. Almost every BR from what I've seen seems to be spamming Asagiri now

Sure BR got nerfed with Shunka's damage being effectively halved but it's still an extremely strong class.

Now bring on the S-Roll nerfs

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Now bring on the S-Roll nerfs
    There is no reason to nerf GU's S-Roll now. The class is already very weak compared to others.

Outside of AQ, GU is garbage.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Asagiri is very good now. Messed around with it in the LQ and was doing 4k+(8k+ weak point)/hit, couldn't see the finisher with all the ilmegid/cosmos/other bravers spamming but I was in front and everything melted. I'm sure it was totalling over 30k at least. I do like the fact that the dash part of asagiri has iframes and it's much more cancel-friendly than shunka.

My shunka was doing about 60k without gear and black heart so it's still going strong.

My gekka was doing something like 4k/9k? Drink buff only. I'm not a huge fan of gekka so I didn't really look. The 20pp cost makes it usables (Gekka > Tsukimi > Gekka is like 35k)

Quote Originally Posted by btw-Niji View Post
    There is no reason to nerf GU's S-Roll now. The class is already very weak compared to others.

Outside of AQ, GU is garbage.
    S-Roll needs to be nerfed for the sake of spreading the damage through the PAs. It'd dumb that Gunner's lose out on half their damage by not flipping when they're one of the few classes that benifits from actually using the combo system :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    S-Roll needs to be nerfed for the sake of spreading the damage through the PAs. It'd dumb that Gunner's lose out on half their damage by not flipping when they're one of the few classes that benifits from actually using the combo system :/.
    can we just like. . . remove the S-Roll and put it all to Perfect Keeper? (like most of the games that have those effects when HP is full, makes damage twice stronger.)

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    can we just like. . . remove the S-Roll and put it all to Perfect Keeper? (like most of the games that have those effects when HP is full, makes damage twice stronger.)
    I actually like S-Roll, I just think it should be something you use when you can but won't miss if you aren't in a situation where you can't or don't need to (for mechanics reasons).

Like ZRA or standing snipe.

Nerf S-Roll, buff normal damage and make S-Roll apply a damage boost when you actually evade stuff with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Nerf S-Roll, buff normal damage and make S-Roll apply a damage boost when you actually evade stuff with it.
    I don't see why it needs to have it's mechanics changed. If the damage bonus gets decreased then that's already going to create situations where you'll deal damage faster by doing PAs right after one another instead of s-rolling again.

I think the whole s-roll line of skills was meant to make up for the damage you'd lose by s-rolling, the problem is that the only PAs worth using with it are the strong ones with long animations, not the fast weak ones with short animations.

Was half-joking. Half, because I actually wouldn't mind if it worked that way. After all, you'd still get the bonus damage as long as you don't use it nilly-willy or just for positioning.
    Last edited by Gardios; Jun 12, 2014 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Was half-joking. Half, because I actually wouldn't mind if it worked that way. After all, you'd still get the bonus damage as long as you don't use it nilly-willy or just for positioning.
    Give melee classes a Just Counter bonus skill and we have a deal. :U