Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I really want something like the Razer Sabertooth, but designed more like the PS3 pad, as I could never get used to the Xbox pads.

;w; Anybody know if something like this exists?
    Yup. Look up the MLG tournament controller. It has swappable sticks so you can format it similar to either the 360 layout or the PS3 layout, whichever you're feeling like.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Yup. Look up the MLG tournament controller. It has swappable sticks so you can format it similar to either the 360 layout or the PS3 layout, whichever you're feeling like.

very interesting
    Spoiler!
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Great, the forums are back and so is the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    I found, after cleaning the actuators with 91% isopropyl alcohol, swapping the sticks themselves and turning them 180° helps a bit with getting some of the "snap" back+^_^+
    I tried simply cleaning the controller, I only have 50% rubbing alcohol but I figured it was good enough to make use of. Aside from it being nice and clean, the sticks still have the drift. I'll try once more, probably when I can get that 91% alcohol and swap the sticks.

At least I got a bit of experience opening the controller, I was afraid I might break something, all that worry for nothing I suppose. Another thing, Wired 360 controllers need a Phillips screwdriver to open, Wireless 360 controllers needs that T8 you mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    very interesting
    Spoiler!
    This looks nice too. Not only does it have the PS-style pad, the back/start/guide buttons are moved upwards. I do sometimes accidentally hit the start or guide buttons and it caused problems for me (only when I'm on the 360) so this is a pleasant surprise. Assuming this controller isn't too expensive, I'll consider getting one when I get a chance.

Xbox 360 wired controller.

I prefer KB/mouse for nearly every game, but it's not as smooth and makes the game feel less "fun" for some reason than using a controller.

Since I was showing some friends this
    Spoiler!

Shows how much I dodge playing braver, and I don't dash or that W would be gone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    Since I was showing some friends this
    Spoiler!

Shows how much I dodge playing braver, and I don't dash or that W would be gone as well.
    Why would the W be gone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Why would the W be gone though.
    triple-quad dashing or something, I just use autorun a lot instead.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I use a wired 360 controller. I never thought to use K&M for TPS mode. I may try it out if we can ever get back on.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

my keyboard has analog keys, I just set w/s to be x+/- and ad to.. you get the point, I have the precision of a controller with the function of a keyboard, gets in the way of chat sometimes though.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]