Default Good rare mech guns

As the title says, I want to know what are good mech guns (other than Guld Milla) to hunt on PSOGC

Aside from the GuldMilla? Well...

Yasminkov 9000 - It's fairly powerful and has the highest ATA of the mechguns, however the damage fluctuates alot due to its variable ATP. The special thing about this particular mechgun is that it has rifle range compared to your average mechgun.
    Red Mechgun - Definitely the strongest Mechgun when it comes to ATP but no Spirit/Berserk/Charge. By default it has +50 ATP and can be grinded to +30

Those two are definitely the best of the best... but they are Ranger only of course. But here's my opinion on the rest of the rare mechs.

H&S25 Justice - Definitely the worst of the bunch.
    Twin Psychogun - Not that hard to find. It's not that great either but the special has always been cool in my book. ATA on it isn't too bad either.
    L&K14 Combat - For a rare mechgun that can be equipped on any class, this is the best. Find one with Hit%, throw it on a Hunter (especially HUcast) and watch the numbers fly.
    M&A60 Vise - It's got the worst ATA and ATP of the mechguns, but it does have berserk on it which makes it slightly better than the justice. You may as well go with a Charge Vulcan though as it's easier to find and has the safer 'charge' special as well.

For the Yas9K, it only drops from the Purplenum ID. Red Mechs are easiest to find on Oran or Whitill IDs.

Check out this link for a comparison to the other non-rare mechs
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=402

You may already know this, but it's worth noting that of all the weapons in the game mechs are among the ones that gain the most from a nice hit bonus. This might mean that a worse mech with a buttton of ata is still really good, especially due to the relatively small gains in raw atp for a lot of them.

red mechguns are second best and very close to guld milla damage especially when grinded to +99

Besides that there are also s-rank mechguns.

then trying to find high area percentage stat normal charge vulcans etc

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherLeeFriday View Post
    red mechguns are second best and very close to guld milla damage especially when grinded to +99
    None of the Mechs grind that high (except for S-rank mechs on the DC versions).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    None of the Mechs grind that high (except for S-rank mechs on the DC versions).
    they go up to +90 on psopc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpiLd7bipA4

PSOPC (not Blue Burst) is pretty much the same as the Dreamcast's PSO V2.

Which I'm not playing on anyways. I did specifically stated PSOGC

HU/RA/FO: Hunt Charge Vulcan with 50H from the shop. Hunt high Hit Vise (Berserk special) in Gallon's Shop roulette (online Force only - NOL items go up to 80% Hit).

RA: Spend an eternity to find Guld and Milla and combine the two for some extra range and unreduced Gush (not really worth hunting unless you play A LOT).

RA: Hunt Yasminkov 9KM. I have a MDH one, and I barely use it on any character because there are so many better options for Rifle range damage.

HU: L&K14 Combat, only because it has a higher grind than Vise and Justice. Can combo-kill many enemies offline and online (with Shifta). Mostly used by players who cannot glitch Mechgun. Can also be obtained from roulette.

For offline use, the usual non-sacrificial Mechguns are okay for a combo-kill on many enemies. In the grand scheme of the game they pretty much suck.

For players who know how to use MG, i.e. glitch special attacks:

S-Rank Demon's Mechgun on any non-android. This thing can kill many high HP enemies in one combo. You'd have to complete E1 Challenge Mode online and spend 50 PDs to add the Demon's special.. It can even be of use to low ATP android RAs in Tower. And, of course, Charge Vulcan and Vise.

Without glitching Mechgun (Special Attack: S-N combo asap at (near) max range), these 3 weapons are only half as good on HU/FO particularly.

It really depends on what you want to do with what character. If you can go online and also want to find/use good MGs, start looking other places, i.e. Challenge Mode and Gallon's roulette (the latter requires lucky coins that can be obtained via the Phantasmal World series). Some of this post is more or less OT, but other players who read this may get something out of it.