Thread: Worst Reviews?

Default Worst Reviews?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq4sVv3RL84

That guy seems likely to be the worst!

Anyone challenge me with another nomination?

PSU did had its flaws but a review in 2013 to a game that has been for like what? 7 years? before the review is made? No shit it's going to bad comparing to the games of last year and everything after 2006. Oh and not to mention he's making his opinions sounds like a fact...........

(As for nomination, there was one I had in thought but this one just overthrew that)
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Jun 17, 2014 at 08:27 PM.

I didnt even finish the damn vid myself. As soon as he said "Light sabers" and "Starwars" yeah. He just made himself sound like a graphics-whore and an utter fool for not even researching the game franchise lol

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

I think as many flaws the game had the online was good but anyone that thinks the single player was even close to being good.......just ugh.

PSU had many design flaws to it...Bit odd to review a game that came out so long ago tho. I would've preferred a retrospective or something.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Yeah most of the PSU reviews are a joke, they don't even judge the online portion and they play like an hour and slap a halfassed rating on it. Alot of reviews are generally like this, a good reason why I only watch people like AngryJoe who actually plays the games for long periods of time (6-40 hours depending on the game).

PSU honestly didn't have that many flaws, there was a massive amount of content, a decent story (not the best but it was good) a ton of classes, weapon types, etc. The combat was fun and I think it was top-notch at the time, hell I still haven't found a game that has gripped me like PSU did. The only flaws I see were the droprates/system and grinding, the grinding system was a joke, it was based too much on luck and was honestly just annoying. Oh I should probably mention that I'm talking about the JP version, as the NA/EU versions missed out on tons of content over the years it was up.
    Last edited by DeathDragon2332; Jun 18, 2014 at 08:30 AM.