Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Polymer View Post
    Probably, but watch SEGA make it extremely OP later.
    They'll get an attack so strong that I'll make another thread speculating that it's unintentionally double dipping JA bonuses again.

Bouncer MAG and it could be:

50% of Dex from MAG to S and T attacks. (If used with Br S-attack will reach to 100% if used with Braver MAG.)

50% of T-Attack to S-Attack (1 of the 2 ways I can see Techer or Force as being the optimal choice as a sub-class. )

50% of S attack to T-Attack (See above. But with this one Hu may be favored as Hu benefits from S-MAG).

Watch it get hunteresque bonuses for striking AND tech damage then actually be a good sub for Techer. :I

Wish people would stop suggesting they'll do the dex thing again. It wasn't good with braver, and it'll make even less sense in addition to not faring any better on BO.

I think shift action will be element swap and Te will provide it with a lot of pp regen.

Loliness - 300% bonus to shifta when character is a loli. Effect is multiplied and can be stacked depending on the amount of lolis in the party.

Skank - Ability to charm enemies (bosses too including falz). Success rate depends on how skanky you can make your character. Success Rate can be bumped the more skanks in your party.

ManWoman - 500% damage increase when playing as a male character as female irl.

*The game knows what your irl gender is just fyi. Otherwise you won't get the bonus

Street Fighter - 400% damage increase to jet boots when dressing up your character as Chun-Li from street fighter (females) or Ken (Males). Ken and Chun-Li's music will be playing when you start a mission instead of the normal music.

Jet Boot Gear - Perform Chun-li's whirlwind kick (female) or Ken's Hurricane Kick (males) endlessly. You are able to move your character freely around while performing this and cannot be stopped unless your gear gauge is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyva View Post
    Loliness - 300% bonus to shifta when character is a loli. Effect is multiplied and can be stacked depending on the amount of lolis in the party.

Skank - Ability to charm enemies (bosses too including falz). Success rate depends on how skanky you can make your character. Success Rate can be bumped the more skanks in your party.

ManWoman - 500% damage increase when playing as a male character as female irl.

*The game knows what your irl gender is just fyi. Otherwise you won't get the bonus

Street Fighter - 400% damage increase to jet boots when dressing up your character as Chun-Li from street fighter (females) or Ken (Males). Ken and Chun-Li's music will be playing when you start a mission instead of the normal music.

Jet Boot Gear - Perform Chun-li's whirlwind kick (female) or Ken's Hurricane Kick (males) endlessly. You are able to move your character freely around while performing this and cannot be stopped unless your gear gauge is empty.
    Pantyless Mode - get a 1500% damage increase to High Kicks if you are Arksenth, plus a 100% chance at stunning all mobs within line-of-sight whenever one is executed.

I hope they get a skill that's the opposite of Wand Reactor and raises T-ATK based on the weapon's S-ATK value.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I hope they get a skill that's the opposite of Wand Reactor and raises T-ATK based on the weapon's S-ATK value.
    but then is only for boots, lolo
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

I think I want to clarify. Does Bouncer inately cast tech? (meaning the third class who can access the whole techniques library) or they just limited to PA and needs Fo/Te subs to cast?