Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here comes a big one! SJRKnowledge96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    [Insert text relating to the demo here.]
    Well, thanks for shedding some light on the subject.
    Yes, the one with the Ship02 fats.

In case you missed it cranberry said she didn't know it wasn't what she thought it was.Heres what she said after seeing the youtube video.

[\QUOTE]EDIT:
    I just watched the video. I hadn't watched the video before typing all this up. I thought you were talking about the Episode 1 & 2 Trial Disk. I see now that this is something different; some sort of general GameCube demo disk that wasn't specifically PSO. My mistake. I do not have that particular disk, nor was I aware of its existence.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Saligun; Jul 10, 2014 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saligun View Post
    In case you missed it cranberry said he didn't know it wasn't what he thought it was.Heres what he said after seeing the youtube video.

EDIT:
    I just watched the video. I hadn't watched the video before typing all this up. I thought you were talking about the Episode 1 & 2 Trial Disk. I see now that this is something different; some sort of general GameCube demo disk that wasn't specifically PSO. My mistake. I do not have that particular disk, nor was I aware of its existence.
    Replace all the bold/underlined/italicized words with She. :P Cranberry is a She.

It's been a really long time, but if I remember correctly, I watched someone play this demo once. If I am thinking correctly, you were forced as a default HUmar during the run, and you were limited to forest one, and a boss warp to Under the Dome. Of course this has been a long time ago... around 2005. I can't confirm any of this, and it might be to a different demonstration, which is why I didn't post anything sooner as this might be completely unrelated.

Sorry thats not this demo,that was a 13mb pc demo which also had no sound and no real options in other words this demo sucked...

So that leaves the question: what is THIS demo on the GC demo disk?

I talked to the biggest PSO collector I know, and she didn't know anything about this. This one seems so obscure it will be a major challenge to learn anything about it.

It seems like there's a number of different versions of GameCube demo disks. We'd have to find out which one this is to have much hope of finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I talked to the biggest PSO collector I know, and she didn't know anything about this. This one seems so obscure it will be a major challenge to learn anything about it.

It seems like there's a number of different versions of GameCube demo disks. We'd have to find out which one this is to have much hope of finding it.
    That's true.

At the beginning of the video it shows the demos box with jp texts on the cover so it may have been a jp only thing.It's says it's from sometime in 2002 and may have come out around pso gc release date so this should at least norrow down the search area abit.
    Last edited by Saligun; Jul 12, 2014 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saligun View Post
    At the beginning of the video it shows the demos box with jp texts on the cover so it may have been a jp only thing.It's says it's from sometime in 2002 and my have come out around pso gc release date so this should at least norrow down the search area abit.
    I'm pretty sure the fact that it was JP was already mentioned, either in the video description or the OP.

You killed my goddess! Forever Zero's Avatar

The demo is September 2002. Same month as PSO JP release.