Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Authentication key

Hi, Anyone not receiving the authentication key by e-mail?
    My T-Shirt Shop : SnowFox Clothing
    If you want a specific design custom made just PM me.

does it say when they will be sending those?
    Leopold II - Newman -Hu 33, Fi 59, Ra 30, Gu 52, Fo 45, Te 19 (Fi/Fo Spellsword)

Ship 2 - Whisper PN143, I'm always down for AQs, XQs, and TACOs. Or even if you just need help with COs.

E-mail e-mail authentication key is described in the PC at the time of authentication does not reach

I am receiving your report now, and in some cases e-mail e-mail authentication key is described in the PC at the time of authentication does not reach.

A result of the investigation, it has been confirmed the phenomenon of e-mail e-mail authentication key is described in a specific environment under the influence of the measures against attacks by third parties unspecified does not reach, but we do support towards the correction.

We apologize that we have the inconvenience to everyone.
    What does that mean ? no moe pso2 for me?
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=3854

i think they wont? ?
    Last edited by Funk; Jun 28, 2014 at 09:56 AM.

That's really weird. I logged on just fine earlier today, I'd say about 4-5 hours ago. Now that I load up tweaker, it's saying the server is offline. I'm so confused.
    Leopold II - Newman -Hu 33, Fi 59, Ra 30, Gu 52, Fo 45, Te 19 (Fi/Fo Spellsword)

Ship 2 - Whisper PN143, I'm always down for AQs, XQs, and TACOs. Or even if you just need help with COs.

The keys are supposed to be sent immediately after requested under normal circumstances, but many have made note that some people aren't receiving them in a timely manner. Mine came immediately, but my friend who lives out west took three hours to receive his. I would suggest having the request resent from the game proper and give it 10-15 minutes. I wish you the best of luck.
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

Thanks for giving me that link, maybe we just gotta keep playing this waiting game until they can straighten their shit out.
    I want to believe they won't ban everyone outside of Japan, seeing as how the DDoS problem could have come from any computer, in any region.

how do I request the authentication key?

Evrytime i press the button to re-send i recent an error

メール認証キーを
    SEGA IDに登録されている
    連絡先メールアドレスに送信しました。
    [ No.650 ]
    If i change my e-mail adress will this work ?
    What kind of adress do you guy use ? Outlook ?

Quote Originally Posted by DAIKO View Post
    how do I request the authentication key?
    You get into the game, and when you get to the log in portion it 'may' mention that it's sent one to your email. If not, you're all set and don't have to worry. If it does and you haven't received one just click the Resend button.

Quote Originally Posted by Funk View Post
    Evrytime i press the button to re-send i recent an error

If i change my e-mail adress will this work ?
    What kind of adress do you guy use ? Outlook ?
    That will not work, the 650 Error seems to pop up at random regardless of what's going on due to server instability. Just keep trying and you should get through fine.
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

afaik there are some e-mail providers that don't work for some reason.
    For example Hotmail failed for me back then when I was registering but a googlemail worked.