Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    One thing after the next man. It just don't ease up. Humans are brittle beings, and we can only take so much. Why do you think people suicide? Because every bit of pressure without any means to relax, cooldown and refresh gets to them.
    I understand what your saying but, it's just easier said then done. We all have different ammounts of stress we can take.

Despite all I've said in the above posts, those aren't my only issues, I got some shit going on that I wish would stop but what can i do? I cant stop people from spreading rumors.

Like do you know what its like to go online for your peace and quiet, but are paranoid that every person you meet thinks ill of you? Just because of what others are saying.
    Oh, I know plenty about life issues. Why do you think I'm saying what I'm saying? Hard learned lessons. Everyone has their own breaking point where they either let it all go, or hold on and let it all tear them apart. I opted for the former. There's serenity in chaos, if you can find it.

Edit: A phrase you might find helpful: Let things happen around you; not to you. If someone is spreading rumors, then that's just the kind of person they are. If it wasn't rumors it would be something else. Do you put your trust into people who do that sort of thing? I don't. I might have to be around them, but I don't have to let them bother me.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Jun 28, 2014 at 06:33 PM.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. I've found very few statements more true than that.

Numbers are my most favorite of all things. Silly isn't it. I like them so.
    They make things understandable in such simple ways.

Indeed I should stop letting things pressure me as much. I must ask, when someone is in your face, and you have no-wheres to run and cool down, How can one relax and take a step back before running forward into a chaotic hell that can be avoided?

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    Numbers are my most favorite of all things. Silly isn't it. I like them so.
    They make things understandable in such simple ways.

Indeed I should stop letting things pressure me as much. I must ask, when someone is in your face, and you have no-wheres to run and cool down, How can one relax and take a step back before running forward into a chaotic hell that can be avoided?
    Just remember that they're an external force. They can only get in if you let them in. It might not be easy at first, but when they're in your face if you remember that they only have the power to bother you that you give them you can take all that power away in an instant.

It might not be easy at first, if that's not how you normally do things. It might take a bit of practice. This sort of thing doesn't come naturally to everybody. It's a decision you have to make and follow through with. It's a different mode of thinking. Then, just like anything else, when you're used to it it can be second nature.

Meyfei, you should calm down before you kill someone.

I'm far passed that phase, I'd sooner burn my home city to the grown and sell the remains to the highest bidder lol!

UPDATE:
    Wooo hooo foundout my province (Or as it would be called in the US, State) is Soooo damn cheap on their healthcare, that instead of overing my 130$ 60 capsules of ADHD meds that i requested from and from his recommendation. That they'd rather spend 16.13, make me pay 4$, and offer me the same useless shit that i took when i was fucking 8 years old.

Im 350pounds, 23 years old, and they think that is gonna help me?

Side effects of this crap:
    May decrease your appetite- No issue i don't eat a lot, just poorly
    Increased anxiety- NO THANKS
    Increased nervousness- NO THANKS
    Difficulty falling or staying asleep- Seriously?
    May cause sleep disturbances, or insomnia- Governments know best!
    May Increase heart rate- 350pounds and an increased heart rate? Oh boy their trying to kill me now

New fact in life- No fucking wonder we need doctors in this city- they cant do their damn job when every prescription they make is being rejected, therefore making their entire job absolutely inert. Why have doctors when they cant do their fucking job because of your own provinces cheapass ways.

Governments know better than doctors it seems
    Last edited by Meyfei; Jul 4, 2014 at 07:50 AM.

This thread is like my home. Its mere title is the one thought I will never cease to embrace.

How i hate people so <3

Hate is about the only emotion that is certain to keep people away from you, even if you are not showing it. It radiates from you like an aura, people will feel it.

Unfortunately, and contradicting to the above I said, it attracts bad people, as good people don't wont your negative vibes rubbing off on them.

Pardon me for assuming, but you may hate people, but you also yearn for them. Hate is like depression - it feeds off you, in this case, hate feeds off of your desires and extreme belief that you are being denied of them.

I have a lot of issues with people, in ways that does not make any sense to me, as I'm one of the most outgoing people you may ever meet, and I like to think I'm pretty reliable. Although I recognize things about me that will have a warding effect on others.

That said, look within yourself. You probably need to make personal changes to attract good people.

Edit: And so not to put you on the spot or make you out to be part of the problem - yes the world is full of people that you can only feel hate for.

Know the signs of a turn coat and cut them off before they do emotional damage.
    Don't hate anyone by default.
    Last edited by Mystil; Jul 9, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I love meeting people helping out and talking.

But the moment someone betrays my trust. Fuck them. I can't even give my trust back to anyone who thinks they can throw words at me as if they have meaning and act like nothings happened.

I've done my own wrongs, but I've had my own reasons, even if others don't see it I do.

But that being said. I try to be nice even when people can be dicks to me. But being human, i have my own limits. Turns out people like talking shit about me behind my back.

Perhaps i try being to friendly and don't say No enough, I guess one of my biggest fears- is being alone. That maybe the fear that those who i do enjoy having around, will eventually betray me and stab me in the back

I just don't want to be near people right now. They all irritate me, and cause my blood pressure to raise.

If people talk about you behind your back, then they talk about you behind your back. Why should you care what someone else thinks of you? Especially if they aren't going to be honest with you.

As for being alone, hah. I'm the all time career leader in loneliness. But it's easy for me to deal with it now when I realized, in order to enjoy life, you have to enjoy yourself. If you make *needing* others in your life as a requirement to *feel* happy/respected, you'll run into disappointment.

If someone who is serious comes along and wants to be part your life, welcome them with warm arms.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)