Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Honestly the fact that people still care about psu so much that they want to resurrect it is makes me happy. =/

I will be frank by saying I rather play psu over pso2 the waifu simulator. =/
    That's funny since PSU was also wifu simulator if you really want to go there. I'm actually surprised the project is still going on and actually making progress. Not that I'll touch it but that's good for people that actually want to play it at some point.

Fair enough Lumpy Thingy.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    That's funny since PSU was also wifu simulator if you really want to go there. I'm actually surprised the project is still going on and actually making progress. Not that I'll touch it but that's good for people that actually want to play it at some point.
    How many fashion shows were you in the audience for just to see what people do?
    Or did you bomb any of the fashion shows?

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Hm strange, me and a friend were talking about popping in to take a look at the server. Quite frankly I'd be more than happy to tell Pso2 to kiss my flat brown goodbye as I make the jump back to Psu with said friend when the server reaches completion.

For those talking mess about the server get your ugly asses outta here and leave the Psu and SEA Pso2 players and keep your vile toxic asses in Jp Pso2 or whatever, seriously get bent assholes.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    How many fashion shows were you in the audience for just to see what people do?
    Or did you bomb any of the fashion shows?
    Was never in any because I wasn't lobby trash in that game.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Was never in any because I wasn't lobby trash in that game.
    Hopefully that meant you didn't only play White Beast either, lol.

Either way, I did give the server a go the other day during maintenance as I had PSU installed already a while ago and seeing at it was a 2MB download to get on the servers I thought:

"Why the hell not?"

I had the game set up already from when I was playing PSU offline a while, back but it seems all of the settings in the server were completely done and made the game play/look horrible.
    Only played in full-screen with no options for me to change it, and my right joystick didn't want to work whatsoever.
    Might I add the full-screen resolution was horrid looking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Hm strange, me and a friend were talking about popping in to take a look at the server. Quite frankly I'd be more than happy to tell Pso2 to kiss my flat brown goodbye as I make the jump back to Psu with said friend when the server reaches completion.

For those talking mess about the server get your ugly asses outta here and leave the Psu and SEA Pso2 players and keep your vile toxic asses in Jp Pso2 or whatever, seriously get bent assholes.
    So what exactly don't you really like on PSO2?
    I'm personally itching more to see a PSO2 private server up and running.
    The only way I can truly get excited for the PSU private server is if they add all the content that was released on the Japanese server sooner or later. That would be great.

Finally downloaded everything to get on, mostly everyone is doing same thing from demo lol sitting. I ran around changed my clothes but charter was being terrible today so i got DC a lot.. but overall looks good a lot of bugs but hey work is work,, I'm having fun messing around in story brings back good memories

ID- roguekid2015
    Ship2- I Yuki I

Couldnīt help myself to test this. I just loved playing with Ranger in old PSU.
    But i couldnīt get certain weapons to work so invisible yay (mostly Laser Cannon and Grenade Launcher).
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Couldnīt help myself to test this. I just loved playing with Ranger in old PSU.
    But i couldnīt get certain weapons to work so invisible yay (mostly Laser Cannon and Grenade Launcher).

I am not sure if grenades are able to do splash damage yet and laser cannons can penetrate.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.