Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default not sure if anyone thought of this....

Well before anything, idk if this will help or not but it shouldn't hurt. While most people believe this is on sega's side and it is very likely, we don't know for sure. With tracerts appearing to not even leave the cities nor pings for that matter I figured why not call up my isp (twc) get them to put me through to their highest level tech support and inform them and send them copies of the tracerts and pings. So that's exactly what I did, the support informed me that he would send the technicians the tracert copies and let them know and that they work directly with level 3 (backbone for both Comcast and twc) and would look into this matter. He also told me I should inform the rest of the community that are having these issues to call in and let their isp's know because it could help to get things expedited. So this is me letting everyone know.

I was thinking about doing the same. Let us know how that goes on your side.

I'm doing it right now with Cox. I'll let you guys know how it plays out.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'll give it a whirl.

I e-mailed my ISP 2 days ago. I should have a response by midnight. I did notice yesterday that my connection timed out right after my router for a little while, so maybe someone started poking around. I'm not going to hold my breath until I get on the phone and speak to a real technician tomorrow. Even then I don't expect them to do anything if DDoS traffic is still flowing in great enough numbers.

I would do this, but my Swedish knowledge is quite limited, so I'll wait until I can find someone that can help.

i contacted mine and they jsut told me that it was only available for people in japan

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    i contacted mine and they jsut told me that it was only available for people in japan
    You probably got someone who can't be bothered. I've had quite a bad customer service experience with one company where over several support tickets they gave it to a different person, as a result the new guy doesn't know what the previous guy did and they gave responces completely all over the place. Tried calling them and I just get forwarded back and forth, even once got forwarded back to the same person that forwarded me to someone else who then forwarded me back.

Okay SO thanks to the marvelous tech support at Cox, I have a pretty solid grasp of what the hell the issue is.

MORE TO COME @ 1445 -0500 EST.

brb chores.