Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanKactus View Post
    There have been threads like this in the past but I'm not sure about recently. But who cares we do need something else to talk about. Too many titanic and theory threads.

ANYWAYS...
    I play with the BGM at 0. I only listen to OST stuff during boss battles and speed runs. Most of the time I'm just running around hunting with my team. While hunting I listen to Visual Kei (JRock), Drum and Bass, and Alt.Rap.

Here's a playlist I recently made for DnB if anyone is interested:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...-jI3hukOr_tdIY
    I used to listen to this during TAs but now I listen to it while grinding in PSOBB.
    Nice, 1990s atmospheric drum and bass. I listen to the same artists. Also listen to allot of techno. BGM stays at zero usually. Sometimes I'll listen to the Forest area though.

Mmm depends.
    Sometimes I'll just listen to the in-game music. Other times I'll either listen to my Spotify playlist or random anime openings/endings on youtube. Usually I'll put my own music on if I'm doing something mind-numbing or repetitive.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

recently (or at least last time i could log on) i have been listening to the drakengard 3 ost

Spoiler!

Well you asked.
    Last edited by Sayara; Jul 1, 2014 at 01:38 PM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

In-game music only. Only way I can listen to something else is if I can mod the music myself. Not having proper cutoffs and transitions irks my autism.

I'm generally listening to this, although sometimes I have a playlist of random video game tracks I've enjoyed XD
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

PSO2 only has great boss battle tracks and some of the story cutscene tracks are really good, like Luther's Theme.

Field and lobby music are, with a few exceptions, mostly extremely boring or terribly annoying in my opinion, so yeah...

I only listen to the game's music during story mode or turn it up during boss battles every once in a while.

As for what I'm listening to instead, that greatly varies. I've accumulated an s-load of videogame/anime/movie soundtracks during the past decade.
    Currently, I keep listening to Ace Attorney music no matter what I do (because I've recently started playing Edgeworth Investigations 2), especially the orchestral soundtracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Mmm depends.
    Sometimes I'll just listen to the in-game music. Other times I'll either listen to my Spotify playlist or random anime openings/endings on youtube. Usually I'll put my own music on if I'm doing something mind-numbing or repetitive.
    Pretty much this.

Minus the Spotify. Or the anime OP/EDs. If I ever listen to OPs and EDs I usually binge-listen to them several dozen times until I'm sick of them and then move on (heh). Cases in point: all of these. And I'll throw in this for good measure.

But I try to seek out new music when I get too sick or bored of the in-game stuff, rather than simply replaying stuff I already have. I guess I'm addicted to novelty.

Usually playing music from Rainwave or AnimeNfo radio. Otherwise, it's usually my own collection which is a mix of rap, r&b, and anime music.
    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron