Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

At least you got a response other than "It's not us. We don't do that sort of thing."

I really do hope SEGA does contact the remaining providers after the next maintenance. I am more of a "wait and see" sort of person, but I found this on the PSO2 Blog. if I'm reading this right, were all screwed.

Phantasy Star series official blog-dra
    "Phantasy Star Online 2" is the producer of Sakai ("PSO2" below). With a July 4, 2014 today, "PSO2" celebrated its second anniversary from the official service. That it was able to celebrate the second anniversary alright, nothing more than that thanks to everyone who have supported. Thank you very much. You feel like you came quickly ran through from the service in, but there was a lot of things really. However, I was able while being encouraged by the voice of pep talk warm everyone Kudasaru support, to continue to here. There was a great difficulty to say DDoS attacks recently, but restart the game service somehow, one week has passed. Resume Initially, there are situations such as line disconnection occur frequently, we apologize for the inconvenience, but it is likely that the corresponding maintenance on Wednesday, except for some environment, line cutting and the like are almost eliminated. Also the number of connections after resuming from the service stop, was down slightly, up big Wednesday after the update, we have recovered to the level of service before stopping. [/U]Everyone, thank you very much it was I am waiting for a service restart. Unfortunately, it is not possible to resume projection "PSO2es" yet. After an update of the application is required for the measures, on the relationship between the approval application process for this, please understand that I have some time to resume service. You are able to plan a mid-July resume, I am very sorry, but we ask that you be patient. I think the future, towards the episode 3, update eventful since followed, and you can be raised more and more. Please look forward to the future even more fun in the future, it will change to "PSO2". Continue, thank you the Phantasy Star series, as well as "PSO2" in the future. ---------------- Well today, new event system "Arks ship tournament" has been started. It is a tournament of in groups of five ship of 10. Alliance membership division for the first time looks like the following. Red Crappie: ship05/ship09 blue Crappie: ship04/ship06 yellow Crappie: ship02/ship08 green Crappie: Ship01/ship07 Ship03/ship10: White Crappie for several days, in units of "1 round" every 12 hours holding period of the event are treated, "winning points" is given from a group of high-order in each round, group "total victory point" was the most in all of the events at the end is the winner. "Whether clear the quest of specific!" And "! Defeat the enemy specific," "round target" is set in each round, with the player character to achieve this round goal, a "star", "contribution I can earn points. " If the duration of the ARCS ship tournament of Akuma in the "prize shop", it is possible to buy and boost items that can help you to consume a star, a fun item, please won a star with the goal of this by all means. ARCS ship tournament, please join us. I also let me raise the announcement page of "Phantasy Star Thanksgiving 2014ONLINE prequel" Part2 today. I created a sensation at Thanksgiving Tokyo venue, and the 2nd "Hatsune Miku" collaboration, the appearance of that "AIS", "mining base defense: despair" will be delivered finally.
    "Newman ruiner of things"

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Was that a GoogleTranslation?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Was that a GoogleTranslation?
    It hurt my eyes as much as one did.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'm not surprised this is the case, but I am surprised you got a straight answer out of them.
    I had to escalate twice; but yeah, it took a while.
    Episode III for Life.