Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    You are simply wrong, I played the game from the day it came out until it's closure on PC and 360 as well as JP PC.

Edit: After looking for 10 minutes the only review on the PC version was some unknown site with a review that was half a page long and the guy clearly had no idea what PSU even was. 95% of all the reviews are on the 360 version. So stop making stuff up. It is not a lazy port and a single person saying that on a single review is not proof. It ran fine for me and everybody else who played for the 6 years it was out.
    You didn't look hard enough there bud. But w/e I know what I know and you think what you think.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

You know what I'm done. You are simply too arrogant to admit you are wrong.
    Last edited by DeathDragon2332; Jul 18, 2014 at 02:26 AM.
    IAN-Lvl 180 Male Beast Gunmaster (360)
    D3ath D3aler Lvl 180 Male Cast Acrofighter (360)
    KanameChidori Lvl 180 Female Newman MasterForce (360)

KanameChidori lvl 180 Female Cast AF20 FM20 FF20 PT20 (JP)
    LaLa lvl 180 Female Newman 20 MF 20 FT (JP)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    You know what I'm done. You are simply too arrogant to admit you are wrong.
    But I am not wrong that is the thing. PSU had graphic that were designed with PS2 and 360 in mind so to say they had good graphic even for the time it was created is absurd. What made the game look so great graphic wise to you? The dynamic shadows, great lighting (non-existent), ha, it must have be all of the amazing flat, dull ugly textures PSU had. And to say the game had rebind-able keys is a lie, you were stuck with a terrible key layout using wasd to move and arrow keys to kill (because mouse support outside of 3rd party programs was non-existent) , if that isn't the sign that a developer doesn't know how to port a game properly to pc I don't know what is. I think the fact that the servers on the PC were dead so quick speaks to my points, because who was going to play a shoddy port of a game when they had options like Guild Wars, WOW, and others. And don't even get me started on the performance of this game... But ya, you keep thinking I am the one that is wrong, Ill let the facts speak for me.