Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212829303132 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I think there's something wrong if I'm consistently doing 25%-30%+ of the entire multi's damage.
    Makes me feel like people are using me, or leeching.
    Remember, my gear isn't great. It can't even compare to most of the frequent posters on this forum.
    At this point, gear only separates someone from doing 30% of the multi's dmg vs. like 35%+ or something. Reasonable gear and know-how play a much more important role when considering general pug LQ/EQ damage comparison (and of course class). I barely play ranger anymore, gear is old (ideal rifle and ares launcher psh), and still walked into LQ and did 30%+ of the mpa's damage every single run simply because divine is op and knowing how to end attract (high skill I know!). Of course, some nameless RA mains thought it was impossible to do over 5mil damage in an LQ run until I showed consecutive screenshots of multiple runs doing 9mil+ (or 13mil+ with a burst) each time. Some people just don't know how to do basic things, honestly.

tl;dr mpa damage break-down is wayyyyy more based on skill/know-how than gear in pug.

edit: as a random comparison point, I checked dmg parse to see how people were doing in an XH TD3 and did 17mil as FoTe (no AIS included for anyone, ofc). Some rando JP Bo managed 13mil. How do others fare?
    Last edited by milranduil; Mar 3, 2016 at 03:12 AM.

All of this makes me glad I don't run TD. I think I'm gonna quit Magatsu too. I:

i ussing A.I.S in wave 6 when spawn vibrace and use beam to boss and in start of wave 8 or when yuga will spawn...another ppls ussing A.I.S in wave 1

You have 24 AIS, sometimes 36, so really, using 1 in each wave is not that much of a stretch. That being said, I have never seen AIS in wave 1...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Got stuck in a weird XH run with constant red waves and 9000 points before final wave, and yet almost nobody used AIS until the final wave.
    When they can all each use 2-3 AIS, why doesn't anyone use it?!

Since NA players seem to be struggling with TD3, I think I will necro this thread for the sake of our fellow NA players.

Hopefully the information isn't too out-of-date and is relevant for NA PSO2 (see page 1).
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 14, 2020 at 02:24 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Since NA players seem to be struggling with TD3, I think I will necro this thread for the sake of our fellow NA players.

Hopefully the information isn't too out-of-date and is relevant for NA PSO2 (see page 1).
    I'd say let them suffer, NA doesn't want to listen to us about what class combos/tree builds work then they can have a struggle with their Hu/Fo's and Bo/Gu's since they like to spite Vets
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Hu/Fo's and Bo/Gu's
    What the hell is wrong with them
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

LOL Azelyra told us on a stream his experience with the NA servers. It was hilarious all the stuff they do to their build thinking that they're correct.

Matoi's Number One Fan Losvaize's Avatar

After watching multiple streams of the PSO2NA community running defense 3 I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in them. Instead of actually trying to learn the EQ and improve themselves to clear the quest they instead run away to a lower difficulty (and still almost fail on VH, which is mind boggling). They're dealing with this quest with gear we could only have dreamt of having, damage we couldn't even fathom at the time, and mobility that we prayed to countless deities for when the EQ was introduced. I agree with kril in that they should be left to struggle, because in all honesty they should NOT be struggling.