Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Nobody left the last one I was in, and it was still uber shit.
    Last time, I was in a super shit one where a bunch of people left. First run failed.
    Second run had less people and we still managed to finish. Was still shit, though.

Oh yeah, and people still get pancaked by Ringarda's cyclones all the time.

Reminds me of this TD3 I had over the weekend. Closest. Call. Ever. And 4001 points from the final wave alone. Didn't know whether to feel like a boss or weep in despair.

Spoiler!

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'd just left. I haven't done a TD in ages.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

2 runs of TD3 ... 22 cubes in total from those 2 runs (2 - 250% used ... left over 15mins 100% Tri-Boost, Premium Drink bonus also there .... include bosses drops)

Best run

Edit :

Also ... might want to put a note .....

- For Ragne ...... Break 1 Ragne's leg, and then kill it. My run earlier complete break (all 4 legs, along with WB'er aiming for all 4 legs first), along with AIS helping the full break, not targeting cores
    - Ranger should aim for bosses more, not normal mobs, especially when 10 people already on normal mobs ... not even using wb) Don't forget that Ranger got GravityBomb ..... didn't saw any GravityBomb earlier, other than mine

Edit 2 :

Does Te-main's got very popular recently? I got like 5 Te-main maybe ..... in a single run o-o
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 3, 2015 at 10:32 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Bumping this again because EN multis still seem to be terrible at TD3.
    EN people don't seem to know how to use AIS. They wait until Wave 6-8 and then bust out 4+ at once.
    They also stand there shooting regular rifle shots forever while Goldradas pound towers in front of them.

There needs to be ONE AIS PER WAVE.
    Ever wonder why Wave 5 always runs out of time? It's because people waste the first minute killing the first spawns, which takes less than 5 seconds when using an AIS.

Ugh, Reddit. Probably get shadowbanned for daring to be helpful or truthful.

Oh yeah, and even when there are 4-8 AIS, people still ignore towers.
    They all gang up on a boss and still take forever to kill it.
    Meanwhile the towers have a billion Goldradas humping them and I'm the only one clearing them out.

Or I and my friend are the only people soloing bosses (without AIS) while AIS flounders around doing who knows what.

To be fair though AIS are better off killing the missile launchers and the small fry than the regular bosses (outside of Biblas I suppose).
    Also, I have never tried to use an AIS in wave 1. I need to try that with my team someday.
    Say, what are your milestones for crystals then? If you're really fast defeating mobs, there wouldn't be enough time to go around collecting, right? So, do you bother to get to 10k or not?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

A strong multi tends to end around 8k crystals?
    If they use AIS efficiently, it goes so fast that there's no time to collect.
    I think I've had a few runs that ended so fast, there wasn't enough time for 7k.

Yeah, AIS is better handling trash mobs and heli/campships, but I when there's 4+ AIS running around in Wave 6, there should probably be one on Biblas. And not all 4+.

With the sheer amount of enemies, you'd think the fastest would be rooms barely over 7k. That's interesting.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I'd like to thank Block 11 today for their outstanding performance and opening my eyes to how wonderful it is to be stuck in lower blocks when it comes to doing big EQs such as MB3.

Oh, how I loved the bountiful amount of 6 Gunners that just had to have graced my MPA with their amazing mobbing capabilities, not using Gunslash's Strezwei, aka Gunner's Kanran-kikyou, but TMG's super cool Elder Rebellion. Who needs a Force or Techer, or any of them techies with Zondeel or Gifoie, nah, Gunner is the shit!

Man, I also remember when no one used an AIS in W3 to combat Ringada and let 2 the towers get destroyed by Goldarahs at that. Yeah, that was great. And boy, W4 could've been a doozy if we didn't pop 3 AIS with no coordination all at once! Oh, the points? Who gives a fuck about that, this ain't no arcade cabinet, let's all ignore those and the towers and just beat the shit out of things with our 1k DPS gear! 5k points at W7? Pshh, AIS ain't that hot.

Oh, definitely can't forget the undergeared guys. Oh, like that Bouncer doing 200 damage Dispersion Shrikes per blade! MVP right there. What was he using, uhhh, I'm pretty sure that it was a 9* yellow dual blade, what was the name--OH RIGHT, MOTHERFUCKIN' LAMBADA ADELAIDE, I'd kill for one of those beauties. It must be so strong by itself like a 13* considering it he no affixes or grind level on it!

...honestly, for the sake of my enjoyment of the game (and my 100% Boosters, god bless their souls), I think I'm going to have to buy premium again. And just saying, 10 people, including myself and friend, were English players. I'm just putting that out there. I know any ethnic group is capable of being batshit stupid, JP no exception, but this round of which group has shittier players goes to ENG. I'm salty. Get it the fuck together guys.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Sep 9, 2015 at 12:21 PM.