Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

While true its still better then having them ignored and humping towers while having to deal with other stuff at the same time. I rather have them chase me so I can kill them in the last few seconds of my AIS with the wave cannon then have 2 bases blow up because people ignore Towers and Cores.

I still get super annoyed at people flat out ignoring VTOLs.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Ugh. Was in a mostly EN run where nobody wanted to use AIS except one other person.
    Nearly every wave was a red wave, and we were constantly getting screwed.
    Suddenly lost two towers in Wave 6 (not even to the bomb).
    Someone was complaining that the AIS person in Wave 6 didn't use sword at all.

Then suddenly in Wave 7 like 4 people decide to bust out AIS all at once.
    At this point we had over 7000 crystals, and for some reason most of the multi still refused to use AIS.

Next run, people did hop into AIS, but they kept dashing right past packs of Darkers humping towers.
    Even when there were multiple AIS, they'd hug bosses while ignoring towers.

I've heard a lot of EN people get upset and leave if anyone uses AIS in Wave 2. Sad.
    I don't want to ask people to use AIS because most people just want to do whatever and will go nuts if anyone suggests otherwise.
    Also don't know if someone else is planning to go AIS. And don't really want to speak EN in front of JP people.
    I mean, if it won't make a difference anyway, it's not worth doing it. I will call out the bomb and tower color though.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 9, 2016 at 03:08 PM.

^Fuck those rubbish stupid leecher players that leave at Wave 2. I'm willing to use my AIS at Wave 2 if no one else does, because 1 laser cannon can kill the 3 Wolgahdas all at once.

My favorite wave is wave 3 though, but for the past month I've been constantly using my AIS at wave 2 since in 4-man party and can organize AIS usage abit.

I'm using AIS early to help the MPA, so again, fuck those leechers. owoX
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Last night on VHTD3 I was with 2 team members and there were 2 JP players and rest no idea. One of the JP player busted out an AIS in wave 2, which might not be needed on VH but was still a good call cause the run went much faster. Some pug nub went like "WTF MECH IN WAVE2?!" and I just sat there and facepalmed. Oddly enough he said nothing when I busted out my AIS in wave 3. I love riding in wave 3. Still the run went pretty nicely, there were AIS every wave aside the first.

I also managed to out DPS an AIS in wave 4 and 5 =w=

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I hear it's not difficult to outDPS AIS on VH nowadays.

I wonder where the whole "AIS in wave 2 is bad" thing came from.
    Perhaps 6+ people used to bust out AIS in wave 1 and that made people think you're not supposed to use it early?

Hell if I know, it saves a good 1-3 minutes for the whole run if you use it in Wave 2 and you get a good chunk of time to tag the Malludas and possibly Ringada in Wave 3 if you're fast enough.

Unfortunately, people would rather point whore and pop 4 AIS in Wave 6 instead.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Not even that. Most people still hump their AIS untill wave 7 and 8. It's damn rare to see people use them before, and if they do its mostly me and friends or JP players. It's pretty stupid because it speeds up for everyone not to mention your overall MPA rank has a better chance to S so more loot.

Celestial Manager~

If only sphere eraser can match 70-80% lethality and radius of a Photon Particle Cannon (the stationary one, 4k points i think)...

But wadever, we still have folmelgion, is it not?

I personally don't think Forces should be charging and firing Folmelgion when Goldradas have already been humping towers for a while.
    They should use Zondeel and just nuke them. Folmelgion is more for when they haven't reached the towers yet.

Due to warping out of nifta/fomel and such I don't even bother going fire tree in TD anymore. I prefer ice + wind/light for talis ragrants + zanverse barantsion for bosses.