Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132 LastLast

Is there a proper translated description list (not swiki) of the code name titles you can achieve in TDs? They say more about the player than the points tbh, and honestly I find it more fun at the end to see what you excelled in. Like, I got Champion Defense consistently at some point, Ruler of Destruction at another, and most of the time, Everyone's Hero, but what do they all really mean?
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Feb 23, 2016 at 12:02 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Man.... you know a multi sucks when:

- They run out of time on almost every wave because nobody uses AIS.
    - Nobody calls out AIS until final wave.
    - The EQ event ends before a single clear.
    - You're coming in 1st without really doing anything. Seriously, what the hell.
    - People with +0 units and no affixes dying all over the place.
    - Someone keeps trying to save the day using regular turrets.
    - Most of the multi leaves for no reason.

@Shadowstarkirby
    Not that I know of. I'm too lazy to translate the titles.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 23, 2016 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    - Most of the multi leaves for no reason.
    It looks like you listed 6 reasons...

That extra one was a friend telling me people left their multi even though it was a good run.
    Thought I should include it since it happened.

Nobody left my one, even though it was reallllly sloooooow.
    We ran out of time on wave 2 with 2 Wolgardas up and half the enemies still running around.
    Most of the waves were like that.

Okay, well this is the kind of stuff I'm seeing in SH TD3 during JP morning hours:

- EN people seemingly idling.
    - Bunch of people using barely grinded uncrafted 9 stars.
    - Fighter using 9 star uncrafted Bow (max damage 3966), Hunter using 9 star uncrafted Wand.
    - A bunch of Level 70-75 mains doing rubbish damage (ie. less than 5% total multi damage). On SH.
    - A bunch of people with Orbit weapons doing rubbish damage, ie. less than 3% of the multi's damage.
    - A few people doing less than 400k total damage for the entire battle.
    - Two people doing less than 250k total damage for the entire battle.
    - AIS failing to kill stuff.
    - Nobody tagging Decol Maludas, every single time.
    - A ton of people failing to kill 1 or 2 enemies for several minutes.
    - People often ignoring infections.
    - Nobody riding AIS when we need it.
    - Too many people suddenly riding AIS when we don't need them.
    - Nobody using Zondeel or Gravity Bomb.
    - Multiple Rangers and yet nobody using Weak Bullet.
    - Me doing 30-60%+ of the multi's damage.
    - Me getting more than double the next TD score down without using AIS or farming crystals.

Doesn't seem like just a gear problem.
    Would be interesting to see what kind of skill trees they had.
    I appreciate that the 70+s weren't playing on XH, but they probably should have been on VH instead.
    Also, I don't think it's "elitist" to expect people with better gear and/or higher level to perform at least on the same level or better.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 1, 2016 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    -the almighty wall of text
    Hmm... well actually I did see the same issues over the last few pages of this thread, so really, nothing new.

Thank god my TDs have been better since I picked up SuFi.

The carry is so strong with this build lmfao.

TaigaUC, do you spend more time checking other people out than actually contributing?

I wonder what could be the reason literally all your public games are so bad, because if you were actually contributing you would not see so many details.

Couldnt you check most of these details in the down time between waves actually?

@Z-0
    I knew you'd say that.
    When the run is going badly, I will check people out and take shots for reference.
    There's plenty of time to do that and look at the details later.

If I wasn't contributing I wouldn't be constantly #1 on damage meters and in the top 3 for TD rankings, would I?
    If not top 3 for TD score rankings, I'm usually 4th-5th.
    And I know my gear is crap compared to people at your play level.
    I only use Shifta potion (non-premium). I don't use team buffs or Shiftaraid or whatever.

Here are damage meter screenshots taken from when I was levelling a Summoner from 55? to 70 (ie. below 70).
    SH TD2, SH Apos/Luther, SH TD3 (the one I just complained about). Pets are all at around 10 star, but I only really use Torim.
    Spoiler!

Now, to be fair, I know that Torim Spiral can "overkill" bosses, so take that into consideration.
    Note that I don't get many opportunities to use Spiral effectively. It misses a lot.
    Also consider that I have time to look at gear and still be on top by this much.
    And the damage meters don't count AIS damage. It'd be interesting to see what my AIS damage is like.

I didn't take shots of all the ones where I was #1 in XH TD4 in both damage and rankings.
    I thought you said Summoner sucked for TD?
    Maybe you meant it sucks compared to other classes when playing with really good players?

I was in a great PD yesterday where the top 8 people were all at around 10-15%, including me.
    That's more like how multis should be.
    I think there's something wrong if I'm consistently doing 25%-30%+ of the entire multi's damage.
    Makes me feel like people are using me, or leeching.
    Remember, my gear isn't great. It can't even compare to most of the frequent posters on this forum.

Speaking of which, I saw the same 75 hunter with a 9 star wand in PD. Recognized them immediately.
    They were still using a 9 star uncrafted, ungrinded wand.
    There's plenty of time to check during PD when PD is flying around, wasting everyone's time.

Something I should clarify is that not all my public games are bad. Just a significant chunk. Especially when playing at certain times of day.
    I know it sounds like I'm implying all of them are bad because I don't often talk about the ones that are great.
    So, I'd like to at least apologize for that.
    Also, I have friends who've had similar experiences, so I know it's not just me.
    Was in a good XH TD3 yesterday, and then I got 630'd before all the good EXP parts. Yay!

@GHNeko
    You could still be collecting crystals during the wave break, but I usually don't because someone always beats me to every crystal when I do it then.
    I just grab whatever's nearby, heal towers, and then get into a good position so I can dash to and tag spawns when wave begins.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 2, 2016 at 05:57 PM.