Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    What the hell is wrong with them
    A lot of them are treating PSO2 as if it's PSO1, trying to make HUmars and so on. These folks are not adapting well and are stubborn in the way they played the original game set. Sometimes you need to let those folks just fail. They'll either quit or see reason and change their ways.

Especially when it comes to Mags, they have a lot of pride in evolutions of PSO1 and act like following the meta is failing. The "but, I want to play my way" types.

That just saddens me honestly. I'm jumping onto NA on the 27th and hoping to have fun grinding these EQs is there any particular ship that has more returning vets like me (I stopped mid episode 4because Windefender kept flagging the English patch as a Trojan and corrupting it even when I whitelisted it.) Also got my SO and some of my friends from WoWs interested and got them looking at guides and builds.

Try playing JP again, it'll be a lot less suffering in the content department since NA is super behind in a lot content right now to ease the new player base in.

Otherwise people play on Ship 1 or 2
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Honestly I didn't have much on JP that I can't remake in NA in a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by TiredFoal View Post
    Honestly I didn't have much on JP that I can't remake in NA in a week or so.
    Except NA doesnt have nearly as much as JP and you wont be able to do that there. I hope you love AQ leveling
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

NA is also putting originally free cosmetics under paywalls and making them non transferable.

I think we're going off tangent here. I'd rather start fresh with all the knowledge and watching and reading guides. Sure I'll miss my Revolucio Ice Rod that I had capped and 7 affixes but my Fo/Br is horribly dated I'd basically would have to start over again anyway. I've already had my group of friends looking at these guides hopefully some will even join the forums. Honestly I'm excited to be playing again and with my SO and some of my close irl friends. He probably won't see this but I'm getting so tired of World of Warships and the team balance or rather lack thereof. I'm rambling sorry.

Fo/Br hasn't been good in a long time, I don't suggest making it a main staple there for very long
    PSO2 NGS