Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Luminol View Post
    Have you tried using the tweaker to update it? Putting the English patch on before letting it update the first time can cause that; also, it might be helpful if it's not downloading the latest update for it anyway. Other than that, looks like bluestacks, so most of the usual troubleshooting isn't particularly useful. I can't connect to PSO/the website without a VPN, but PSO2es worked fine regardless, for me.
    I used Tweaker, so I assumed it's the latest update; it also says that English patch is incompatible. Also, device I use is Asus TF700T tablet, I could play fine before DDoS.
    Last edited by isCasted; Jul 21, 2014 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    I used Tweaker, so I assumed it's the latest update; it also says that English patch is incompatible. Also, device I use is Asus TF700T tablet, I could play fine before DDoS.
    Since it's been that long, I'm going to assume you've already tried reinstalling it, then. Just restarting the thing between then and now would've cleared the DNS, so...
    I guess the next question is, does it work on other devices on your network? That is, have you tried running it emulated on a PC or laptop you might have laying around, or on another phone/tablet?
    Which would verify whether it's actually a connection issue, or a tablet/installation issue.

I've been able to play ES on both wi-fi and 4g lte connections (AT&T), although it has barfed up that connection pop-up at first, a simple reboot fixed it.

It looks like I used outdated version of Tweaker. I am able to play now. Thank you.

I l recommend you go for Hidemyass or Totalvpn service But if you want to detailed review just visit toptenvpnreviews.com

I use OpenVPN, then go to VPNGate to look for a JP VPN having OpenVPN config file, download it and use with OpenVPN App, totally free and mutiple VPN choices.

Quote Originally Posted by daviloled View Post
    I use OpenVPN, then go to VPNGate to look for a JP VPN having OpenVPN config file, download it and use with OpenVPN App, totally free and mutiple VPN choices.
    OpenVPN is good but I prefer using Hotspotshield. There are no troubles with the connection so the game process will not slow down. I've found the review on androidgo.fun. They have a lot of informative app reviews so you can search for some other VPN apps there, I'm sure you will find an appropriate solution.

Quote Originally Posted by daviloled View Post
    I don't need to use a VPN to play PSO2(es) but I also use OpenVPN on my phone to either connect to my home network or connect to Germany via OVPN's service. I connect to my home network at work in case there is any tracking going on.

kek good 'ole necro. nowadays you could just use ProtonVPN as it's free-tier has dedicated Japan server, it's way faster than OpenVPN free-tier in general (fk them especially on ARM platform, hope it'll replaced with wireguard soon) especially in game updating process. best selling of proton is that you don't get shitted with advertisement even on free account. play your idola/pso2es in peace