Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dark Falz: Who is what?

So, I was thinking about it, and...

Dark Falz [Elder] - Aquatic Darkers
    Dark Falz [Apprentice] - Insect Darkers
    Dark Falz [Loser] - Bird Darkers
    Dark Falz [Persona] - Mech Darkers (?)
    Dark Falz [Double] - ARKS Clones (?)

We still barely know about [Persona], but I'm just guessing that maybe he's gonna end up with his own type of Darkers. Perhaps Mechs similar to the ones on Lilipa? And I'm guessing that [Double] is behind the ARKS cloning thing. Either Episode 3 will have [Double] as the new Dark Falz boss, or [Persona]. Or maybe even a new Dark Falz. I still hope that we'll eventually get a dragon-kin Dark Falz. (I've even made up a name for it. How does Dark Falz [Hydra] sound?)

Sorry, I barely started the Matter Board, so I don't know about this. I just watch videos on YouTube. I really don't mind the spoilers, the Matter Board is too time consuming.

Dark Falz Double presumably rules over the creepy new "Toy" Darkers that are coming in Episode 3.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Dark Falz Double presumably rules over the creepy new "Toy" Darkers that are coming in Episode 3.
    Yeah, I actually just remembered about that. Who knows. A toy Dark Falz would be interesting.

DF Elder = Aquatic Darkers?

I think the Ancient Stone Darkers belongs to it (Wondas, Cyclonedhas, Micdas...)

Also Persona would be more related to Arks Clones

All of the "stone" Darkers are shaped and designed after aquatic animals, hence being called 'Aquatic' Darkers.

I'm hoping that Apprentice is the Falz we fight in Episode 3.

Mostly because they've been building up to it so much with the mining base defense quests and multiple parts of episode 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    So, I was thinking about it, and...

Dark Falz [Elder] - Aquatic Darkers
    Dark Falz [Apprentice] - Insect Darkers
    Dark Falz [Loser] - Bird Darkers
    Dark Falz [Persona] - Mech Darkers (?)
    Dark Falz [Double] - ARKS Clones (?)

We still barely know about [Persona], but I'm just guessing that maybe he's gonna end up with his own type of Darkers. Perhaps Mechs similar to the ones on Lilipa? And I'm guessing that [Double] is behind the ARKS cloning thing. Either Episode 3 will have [Double] as the new Dark Falz boss, or [Persona]. Or maybe even a new Dark Falz. I still hope that we'll eventually get a dragon-kin Dark Falz. (I've even made up a name for it. How does Dark Falz [Hydra] sound?)
    Right, some things to note.

None of the Darker variants correspond with existing enemy categories. Some do share models and animations with other enemies from different categories, but that goes for every single category in the game. While infected entities are supposed to mutate into Darkers, there are currently extremely few enemies that actually do share animations with other enemy categories, let alone resemble them. Mech and Dragonkin Darker variants aren't out of the question, but they're unlikely.

Dark Falz Elder is the name given when he's fought, while his name in conversations is listed as [巨躯], translated as [Colossus]. So it would be more accurate in this context to list him as Dark Falz [Colossus], or just [Colossus] (since Dark Falz is just for context), if you're going to use the bracket names. Similarly, Dark Falz Luther is the enemy name, [敗者], or [Loser], is the character name. These names are basically interchangeable and nobody really cares to make a distinction, so I'm making a note of it since otherwise you'd probably never learn about this.

The distinction of these names is basically their role, description, title, whichever way would be easiest to think of, and doesn't have any connection with their abilities. As an example, 巨躯, the kanji that was translated to Colossus, basically means "big frame" (frame being body, structure, etc), describing [Colossus]'s size relative to the other Dark Falz characters. It has nothing to do with Aquatic Darkers or his abilities in combat. As such, [Hydra] wouldn't work at all if selected solely for being a name "related" to dragons, and even then, it's a clear case of English fans applying English names to a Japanese game that uses Japanese names. Instead of giving an English and a Japanese name, you just gave an English one, and don't seem to have considered that a Japanese name comes first.

With that stuff aside, there's some things to add.

[Persona], as of the most recent matter board, was revealed to be the player character. At least, they had the player's face, whether they actually are the player character, or was an illusion, or a clone, is unsure. What that might mean for future developments is obviously uncertain right now because there's still a lot of questions about them, but it does narrow down the questions about Persona's identity considerably.

The episode 3 trailer showed Toy Darkers, alongside [Double], so there's a good chance that [Double] will possess command over them. This would be fitting with [Double]'s age and personality. That doesn't necessarily mean [Double] cannot produce ARKS Clones, but it can't be unique to them, because Falz Hunar has demonstrated the ability to create ARKS Clones, as he produces them before fighting the player at the end of each Abduction run. Most likely, creating ARKS Clones is an ability that all Dark Falz characters can do.

did PSO1 have an Ep4?

I want to know the final boss on that since uh

Ep1 PSO Dark Falz = Ep1 PSO2 Dark Falz Elder
    Ep2 PSO Olga Flow = Ep2 PSO2 Dark Falz Loser
    Ep3 PSO uh twins. . . = Ep3 PSO2 also twins. . .

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Yeah PSO ep 4 was apart of blue burst with the craters and stuff.

It had a Newman lady who transformed into a giant sandworm . . . thing. Shamberlantin.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    did PSO1 have an Ep4?

I want to know the final boss on that since uh

Ep1 PSO Dark Falz = Ep1 PSO2 Dark Falz Elder
    Ep2 PSO Olga Flow = Ep2 PSO2 Dark Falz Loser
    Ep3 PSO uh twins. . . = Ep3 PSO2 also twins. . .
    It had Blue Burst and this boss: