Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    did PSO1 have an Ep4?

I want to know the final boss on that since uh

Ep1 PSO Dark Falz = Ep1 PSO2 Dark Falz Elder
    Ep2 PSO Olga Flow = Ep2 PSO2 Dark Falz Loser
    Ep3 PSO uh twins. . . = Ep3 PSO2 also twins. . .
    Falz Arms theme screams cry for idola the holy
    Falz Luther's theme although not as obvious has the intro of idola have the immortal feather.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    Falz Arms theme screams cry for idola the holy
    Falz Luther's theme although not as obvious has the intro of idola have the immortal feather.
    I mean, they themselves resemble the bosses.

not the BGM, but I did hear the Immortal Feather part in La linno' per il. . . and causes me goosebumps every time I hear it.

also, I have my guess now, Ep4 boss is Apprentice with her Dark Falz form.

Sandworm and Desert makes sense right? I mean, we have an Antlion.

maybe Insectoid-like Sandworm?

Here comes a big one! SJRKnowledge96's Avatar

Am I the only one who expects Double and the Toy Darkers to be weak to Ice?
    Yes, the one with the Ship02 fats.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    did PSO1 have an Ep4?

I want to know the final boss on that since uh

Ep1 PSO Dark Falz = Ep1 PSO2 Dark Falz Elder
    Ep2 PSO Olga Flow = Ep2 PSO2 Dark Falz Loser
    Ep3 PSO uh twins. . . = Ep3 PSO2 also twins. . .
    Saint Million was the boss (I think that's the name), and it was a giant serpent, which seems believable for Apprentice, considering it's a Desert and all...

Quote Originally Posted by SJRKnowledge96 View Post
    Am I the only one who expects Double and the Toy Darkers to be weak to Ice?
    Nope, it's the only logical choice (Darkers weak to Dark? I doubt it)

Does anyone else find it peculiar that Persona is weak only to light? Is it possible that s/he has some kind of "pure" Darkers, or maybe it's just because Persona doesn't have an "armored" form yet...
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Does anyone else find it peculiar that Persona is weak only to light? Is it possible that s/he has some kind of "pure" Darkers, or maybe it's just because Persona doesn't have an "armored" form yet...
    It's possible that Persona, not Double, is the Falz of Clones. It does seem a little far fetched, though, since we've seen Double literally pull Luther in half to clone his body. What that says about his consciousness is unknown; it's entirely possible that Legias cutting him in half with the Yonohate actually killed him, and the clones are just his power and lust for destruction without his dangerously analytical intelligence. Only time will tell for all of these theories though.

I will say though, that I was kind of expecting Harukotan's darkers to be light/dark, going with the planet's yin yang theme. Guess that can be saved for the natives, then.

Unrelated, my early theory was that Darkers were native to Lilipa... or at least an insectoid race that became Darkers. Lots of Lilipan tech directly mimics Darkers (the Spardans are almost direct copies of Dagans in gameplay, but what if there was a cultural reason to replace living "citizens" with automatons?), and it would also explain where all the tech came from and why they attack Darkers now; if you think of Darkerisation as kind of a zombie plague like it was in PSU, then the mechs would be attacking the zombies to protect their healthy masters. We all know the lilipans didn't make any of it (it's also stated they're not originally from lilipa).

Kinda disappointed that new darker types tend to be retroactively added to old biomes in new quests, it felt like there was a specific order to "this area is full of golemfish darkers, they've been buried for years and are just now coming back to life" or "this area is being overrun by bug darkers", or even "this area of land is colonised by a formerly-sentient avian race of darkers". Having everything everywhere is fine for game variety and keeping players on their toes, but it does feel like they betrayed the original style ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm hoping that Apprentice is the Falz we fight in Episode 3.

Mostly because they've been building up to it so much with the mining base defense quests and multiple parts of episode 2.
    Doesn't really mean much considering it took them 2 years to even begin to reveal something about persona, and Elder just dropped off the story completely after his boss fight(despite still being very much alive). Sega's track record for finishing what they started so far includes Luther and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Kinda disappointed that new darker types tend to be retroactively added to old biomes in new quests, it felt like there was a specific order to "this area is full of golemfish darkers, they've been buried for years and are just now coming back to life" or "this area is being overrun by bug darkers", or even "this area of land is colonised by a formerly-sentient avian race of darkers". Having everything everywhere is fine for game variety and keeping players on their toes, but it does feel like they betrayed the original style ethic.
    I completely agree with this.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

[Persona] won't get any of his own darkers. His job involves protecting the other Falz. Literally everything we have seen him do ends up ultimately protecting or unsealing a Falz in one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Doesn't matter, they all gonna die anyway. Arks save the day!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2