Page 380 of 413 FirstFirst ... 280330370377378379380381382383390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Hero also gets a ranged weapon action that refils PP and sustains DPS.

Bouncers ranged weapon action kills off its damn gear.
    I don't think it's fair to compare Hero's PP regen to anything else, since they can charge PP faster than Orbit. It's more along the lines of Hero having a Skill that benefits Tech efficiency despite the fact that the only Techs the majority of Heroes will ever use are Shifta/Deband/Zanverse/Megiverse/Anti/Resta (and we're going to ignore Hero's Tech damage multiplier being higher than FO/TE, since no one actually plays HR like FO/TE).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The buffs Jet Boots deserves are finally here! But will it be enough to push Boots out of the gutter? Find out soon!
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

DPS under RB should be boosted enough to come close to one of the top PBF loops, but PBF loops don't hammer your PP enough to resort to normal attacks.
    Of course, the weapon still sucks outside of the active skill. In the end, it's basically playing catchup with another weapon on the same obsolete class. So it will always be in the gutter.
    If one distract wing builds enough gear, outside PBF, after a max gear weapon action+DB snatch to reach back to max gear, then DBs could be getting a nice buff too. Deband PP buff and the PP reductions will help nicely even if you still have to do two distract wings
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Sep 26, 2017 at 07:59 PM.

It's been one month. Is this class truly that dead?
    Then again i have no motivation to continue playing PSO2 knowing how this class is like as of now other than waiting for an advance class with Dual Blade in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflet View Post
    It's been one month. Is this class truly that dead?
    Then again i have no motivation to continue playing PSO2 knowing how this class is like as of now other than waiting for an advance class with Dual Blade in the future.
    It still has some technical problems, but is otherwise okay in the current non-Hero meta. Not much has changed for it outside of bigger numbers, but it's somewhat easier to play now.

Assuming immobile target is dove->shift the way to go or stick with distract->shift in order to also get the benefit of db snatch step?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

bouncer kicks butt in the boosted ult areas

Every anga I've fought in boosted ult amdu and nab while being the only bouncer in the MPA, I would always get anga to resist whatever weapon I was using. Then I'd use the other weapon, then anga would resist that too.

dual weapon and dual stance really feels like the way to go I think
    Last edited by Zorak000; Dec 7, 2017 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    bouncer kicks butt in the boosted ult areas

Every anga I've fought in boosted ult amdu and nab while being the only bouncer in the MPA, I would always get anga to resist whatever weapon I was using. Then I'd use the other weapon, then anga would resist that too.

dual weapon and dual stance really feels like the way to go I think
    its not hard to get anga to resist you, good or bad dps

Classes like Braver, Bouncer, and Hunter are good in there because you can turn your brain off during the multiple hours of stunlocking damage sponges.

Howdy neighbourinos,

Picked up bouncer again a couple weeks back, wondering what the meta is for dual blades. I'm seeing a fair few bouncers not doing what I do, which makes me wonder if I'm doing it 'wrong', or they are.

PA-wise (ignoring PBF for now), I use Distraction Wing to close (if I'm not already close enough), Heavenly Kite to build gear, then crafted Kestrel Rampage for damage. I throw in the odd Dispersion Shrike for mobbing, though both that and Kestrel Rampage do the job for gear building too.

Looking good or needs work?