Page 411 of 413 FirstFirst ... 311361401408409410411412413 LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4123

DEX mag. Bouncer doesn't have any reason not to use one even if you only focus on one weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    which mag should i use full satk or dex ? (i have both)
    i gave you a list of what classes use Dex mags, why do you keep asking a million times for this?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Question Recommendation Affix

so i want to focus my bouncer class with S-Atk so i can focus on Dual Blade & jet Boots because i build it wrong by affix for tech atk

any advice for 6 - 8 slot weapon & unit affix ?

u can screenshot ur affix too if you dont mind

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Frostz View Post
    any advice for 6 - 8 slot weapon & unit affix ?
    For weapons it will depend on what you're using. Supposedly the new weapons will support S1 - S5 (who knows?) but if so then your typical damage SSA lineup is obvious for 1 - 3. For S4 depends on preference really but I'd suggest Vampiric Strike, Raising Pursuit, or Skilled Balance (only if BoPh). For S5 just use Thundering Pursuit (DB only), Mysterious Purpose, or Area Support (For JB only). The same S4s and S5s apply even if you're just going with Stil or Liberate right now.

As for units that can come down to personal preference but largely depends on your budget and what is already available to you. Without knowing that I can only suggest aiming for a moderate amount of S-ATK (150 minimum is incredibly easy to achieve now) and a sizeable chunk of HP since Bouncer has a tendency to require facetanking with Dual Blades. PP depends on preference but more never hurts although Bouncer isn't horribly pressed when it comes to PP efficiency.
    Last edited by Ransu; Aug 27, 2020 at 12:50 PM.

i've noticed using homing ring is a bit inconvenient for pp recovery when clearing out crowds of weak mobs with dispersion strike + pb action. is there some kind of way to recover pp quickly in this case? the pb action just flies off and disappears

Quote Originally Posted by airin View Post
    i've noticed using homing ring is a bit inconvenient for pp recovery when clearing out crowds of weak mobs with dispersion strike + pb action. is there some kind of way to recover pp quickly in this case? the pb action just flies off and disappears
    I haven't had many issues with PB Homing myself but always having Deband active and using Thundering Pursuit usually solves any PP issue you'd ever run into with Dual Blades. If you're having trouble with PBs landing you can always just use the weapon action without moving if you need them to land that badly.

Quote Originally Posted by airin View Post
    There is always the option to switch weapons. Even ignoring any dedicated pp refill weapon a single normal + weapon action combo on jb refills a ton of pp, especially if you deband active and even more with elemental pp refill field and the right element.

I am curious, is Serpen Plenzer still the top JB (because of Vinto spam) or does Cras become the better option?
    I wanna know before working on a Cras weapon since I already have Stil DBs and can't change the Stil.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I am curious, is Serpen Plenzer still the top JB (because of Vinto spam) or does Cras become the better option?
    I wanna know before working on a Cras weapon since I already have Stil DBs and can't change the Stil.
    Might need to do some testing but the sheer raw damage from Cras (it's quite a bit stronger than Stil) and the utility of both S4 and S5 slots might just be enough to make me switch over myself but JB are more of a secondary for me anyway.

The issue JBs have when being compared to Serpen is Vinto.

Serpen still has faster vintos, and it still has Vintos with more range. On top of that, in content that doesn't have damage resist on enemies, but also has damage cap, when it comes to damage per vinto, serpen still reaches cap and anything stronger becomes a "waste" while also putting out less vintos than Serpen. The speed and damage cap issues create a serious bottleneck for JB DPS. And since they've yet to buff the rest of JBs PAs to have good enough output where vinto all the time from serpen is no longer the best, there is still a serious argument that Serpen is still more practical overall (not all the time, but more than enough to deter you from investing in Cras JB)