Page 375 of 413 FirstFirst ... 275325365372373374375376377378385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by sakare View Post
    What are the best Bo Unit's atm ? For DB !
    Considering the fact that you're not going to be as PP-dependent as Boots, you can take less PP-granting Units. In this case, you can take stuff like Zeinesis, Izane, Shine, UQ Amd, etc. Mix and match to fit, of course.

Or just take Austere/Union and don't think about Ring Skills.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

i always been quite fond of using 13* with PP recovery potentials because of the amazing synergy they have with BO natural pp regeneration skills; austere, orbit, astra.

would it hit too hard to exchange pp recovery on a weapon for dmg? the only thing keeping me from upgrading to zenesys from astras is that im quite fond of the way the pp bar fills extremely fast with the former
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i always been quite fond of using 13* with PP recovery potentials because of the amazing synergy they have with BO natural pp regeneration skills; austere, orbit, astra.

would it hit too hard to exchange pp recovery on a weapon for dmg? the only thing keeping me from upgrading to zenesys from astras is that im quite fond of the way the pp bar fills extremely fast with the former
    JBs or DBs? if blades id say go with the higher dmg 100% and get use to keeping deband up if boots then im not too sure id probably stick with astras but i dont really play boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitess View Post
    JBs or DBs? if blades id say go with the higher dmg 100% and get use to keeping deband up if boots then im not too sure id probably stick with astras but i dont really play boots.
    both actually, been playing hybrid bouncer for a couple of months now. I quite honestly never had PP issues with JBs, maybe because i play them with s-atk and use techs only for element change and astra pot but i find the shift action kicks after a normal attack refill me altmost half bar in a single go
    Last edited by Batty; Jun 7, 2017 at 08:15 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    both actually, been playing hybrid bouncer for a couple of months now. I quite honestly never had PP issues with JBs, maybe because i play them with s-atk and use techs only for element change and astra pot but i find the shift action kicks after a normal attack refill me altmost half bar in a single go
    It's essentially a question of "Do you want more PP or do you want more PP recovery?". It's possible to hit anywhere from +30 to +40 PP on Zeinesis if you don't cheap out on Affixes, but you're giving up your PP recovery pot to do it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Sad BO didn't get much of a buff honestly. gran wave x2 -> vinto should be stronger but it's gonna cost 95 PP per attempt since they ignored the "PAs cost too much PP" issue. Don't even think about trying to change element after the vinto.
    Other burst stuff getting nerfed may make it look better. Aside from knuckles which would probably do much more with 95 PP lol

I don't know, Elemental Stance getting buffed for off elements doesn't sound too bad for blades.

At least, doesn't sound bad for lazy/poor DBs!

Can someone give me the skinny on the viable options/optimal PAs/need-to-know info on being a a pure Dual Blades Bouncer?

My first inclination is to go Bo/Hu but Bo/Fi also seems pretty cool? Anyone well informed on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Can someone give me the skinny on the viable options/optimal PAs/need-to-know info on being a a pure Dual Blades Bouncer?

My first inclination is to go Bo/Hu but Bo/Fi also seems pretty cool? Anyone well informed on this?
    BoHu is better for sustain dmg and survivabilty, BoFi has a higher damage potential cap. For PAs its straight forward. Hkite>Krestal for example. Immortal dove>blade fever>dove etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

did anyone ever try BoBr? I wonder if JB gear attribute change compatible with Br Weak Stance