Page 396 of 413 FirstFirst ... 296346386393394395396397398399406 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Unfortunately no. I have Atra JB and Zirenheit-NT. This is what was confusing me most with other threads I was reading. Half saying Zirenheit was fine with BoHu and others saying its wasted on it.
    People who say it's wasted on Bo/Hu don't mean its bad for that class. It just means the weapon has much higher potential on Fi/Bo

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    People who say it's wasted on Bo/Hu don't mean its bad for that class. It just means the weapon has much higher potential on Fi/Bo
    Basically this. Zirenheit it good on BoHu, but considering how Ziren can't use Break Stance, it means that it has some flaws that Bo main doesnt have to deal with by using more normal JBs. Where as FiBo doesn't use break stance at all, and is better equipped to make Ziren live out its full potential.

No need to drop Ziren unless you can get Shien/Ares.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Basically this. Zirenheit it good on BoHu, but considering how Ziren can't use Break Stance, it means that it has some flaws that Bo main doesnt have to deal with by using more normal JBs. Where as FiBo doesn't use break stance at all, and is better equipped to make Ziren live out its full potential.

No need to drop Ziren unless you can get Shien/Ares.
    Ahh I understand. Sadly tho I do not have neither a Shien or Ares to amend that. So is it worth going for Djibril then or rather focusing on Ares/Shien if the opportunity comes, or should i just reaffix my Atra in a way to make up for the damage or something?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

If you feel confident, i think you can prob get some work done with Boots of Not-Serafi. Else sticking to Ziren is fine. with 3% SSA on Boots of Not and 4/4% on ziren, overall they should be within a decent range of each other, so the potential of Boots of Not are what can put them over Ziren. If you're on Break then it's no contest between the two. Boots of Not are far less punishing for off-ele too making them more practical. So worse case scenario is that you use them both, but best case is that you stick to boots of not.

What is a good weapon palette set up for Bo/Fi? For boots and preferably better than 1 pa/tech per palette

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    What is a good weapon palette set up for Bo/Fi? For boots and preferably better than 1 pa/tech per palette
    Are you using 2 button mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    Yes, 2 button.
    Oh. It's you again huh?

Anywho; I dont think anyone can give you a recommended palette for 2 button JB because not only is it extremely antiquated and 95%+ of the player base uses 3 button, but quite literally 3 button format is superior in nearly every facet. JB requires being able to use any PA at any given moment for maximum flexibility. As such, I wholeheartedly recommend that you learn 3 button format. You can map the weapon action to a dedicate dbutton on your mouse, keyboard, or controller as well as the ability to swap from page 1 to page 2 of the weapon palette whenever whereever. Considering that swapping from different weapon palettes (regardless of controller or keyboard) has lag, having to constantly swap to match the situation can result in a lot of frustration and generally poor play.

Technically someone, like me, can give you somethign to work with but no one would call it good because we don't play it enough and like i said, 2 button is wack compared to 3 button.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Oct 20, 2018 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Considering that swapping from different weapon palettes (regardless of controller or keyboard) has lag
    Weapon swapping doesn't lag if you swap to the same weapon.

I agree with everything you said about 2-button vs 3-button though.

I like 2 button because it creates limits for you that you have to learn to deal with by creating combos. Having access to everything at once is quite boring and if I didn't set this challenge for myself, I would've quit before ep3.