Page 330 of 413 FirstFirst ... 230280320327328329330331332333340380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4123

Maybe give element pp restore a small boost to natural PP regen when active, like 20-40%. Critical field could get a power boost to criticals when inside the field, maybe 10% or so. And let any class regen pp when casting techs ffs sega.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    And let any class regen pp when casting techs ffs sega.
    This in my FO/TE Star Online 2 ? Never !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

How is basic Kestrel Rampage? a while ago it had mediocre dps so I never used it much, is it generally not that good or just situational?

And is Kestrel Rampage Type Zero good?
    I heard some conflicting opinions.
    How much pp does it use by default (i.e. if you crafted for -0pp)?
    Been wondering if you can get good dps by using it, then recharging gear with Dispersion Shrike or Heavenly Kite and using it again.

Normal KR is about the same dps as Hkite (76% if you miss blade rain). I never found KR with Hkite or Shrike good tbh. You mix one stationary PA with one that sends you up or flies you around. Terrible for bosses that have shitty WP like Ringa for example, and having to reposition a lot is meh. Go with Jcrow+KR instead if bossing. Both are stationary, you don't need to reposition and Jcrow will fill gear for 20pp + its near Hkite dps anyway.
    Last edited by Tunga; Jun 15, 2016 at 01:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Has anyone tried out the new Xie 13* boots on Fi/Bo? A pair dropped in the LQ and was wondering if it was worth buying another to max it out and affix it whilst also leveling Fi for a little variance to Bo/Hu or would it just be a waste of resources for a relatively new player?

Quote Originally Posted by Aveus View Post
    Has anyone tried out the new Xie 13* boots on Fi/Bo? A pair dropped in the LQ and was wondering if it was worth buying another to max it out and affix it whilst also leveling Fi for a little variance to Bo/Hu or would it just be a waste of resources for a relatively new player?
    I think that's a waste. Try some comletely other classes if you want some variety.

How do I get *リヒターオブス?

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    How do I get *リヒターオブス?
    Clear the second Challenge Quest, then you will get a title that gives it as a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Clear the second Challenge Quest, then you will get a title that gives it as a reward.
    So its a clear on the second one at that? Lovley, cleared the first one today and didn't get my title, and the second one is pretty dead. :c