Page 397 of 413 FirstFirst ... 297347387394395396397398399400407 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    I like 2 button because it creates limits for you that you have to learn to deal with by creating combos. Having access to everything at once is quite boring and if I didn't set this challenge for myself, I would've quit before ep3.
    But 3 button type wasn't even out till EP4. And tbh you won't find anyone recommending you 2 button type combos anymore since barely anyone plays this inferior type. At best PS vita players still use it, which aren't alot in the west.

I mean RA and FO accessing other slots with shift.

I like 2 button because it creates limits for you that you have to learn to deal with by creating combos. Having access to everything at once is quite boring and if I didn't set this challenge for myself, I would've quit before ep3.
    Spoiler!

If you want to artificially gimp yourself, there are many other ways to do so. Also like it was mentioned, we didn't get 3 button til EP4.

As I've previously; Because so few players, if any, in modern PSO2 play 2 button, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who can give you a proper 2 button load out. It's absolutely not going to exist for Bouncer of all things because it's one of the classes that benefited a lot from 3 button freedom. Best I can say for you to do is to just make a 2 button loadout that works for you since really palette stuff (both weapon and sub) tend to personalized by the player for themselves and when people are sharing loadouts it's typically to show what should be used, and not in what order/layout specific order.

How good/bad is tech JB Bo damage? I've been playing it post patch and while I like the changes a lot (because JBs are now no longer pure maso weapon) Bo still seems lacking in terms of damage. Trying to vinto spam as soon as I get gear and not expecting the enemy to move away and combo PAs into high-damage techs when not using vinto, so maybe I'm playing it wrong.

It's pretty average/low-ish tech damage unless you play T-ATK BO/FI in which case it falls a bit under TE hybrid on-mastery output (which is far more decent than TE memes would let you believe). Regardless, PAs will always give you a higher output, so you mostly keep tech usage to gear management and utility (reach, AoE and so on)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's pretty average/low-ish tech damage unless you play T-ATK BO/FI in which case it falls a bit under TE hybrid on-mastery output (which is far more decent than TE memes would let you believe). Regardless, PAs will always give you a higher output, so you mostly keep tech usage to gear management and utility (reach, AoE and so on)
    Sad. Guess my Bo is back to shelf then. Will wait for sega to fix Bo yet again (and bbow Br too, those 2 classes are really unlucky) as I wanted to play PA+tech hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Sad. Guess my Bo is back to shelf then. Will wait for sega to fix Bo yet again (and bbow Br too, those 2 classes are really unlucky) as I wanted to play PA+tech hybrid.
    Both Bo and BBow seem in a pretty good spot now.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    How good/bad is tech JB Bo damage? I've been playing it post patch and while I like the changes a lot (because JBs are now no longer pure maso weapon) Bo still seems lacking in terms of damage. Trying to vinto spam as soon as I get gear and not expecting the enemy to move away and combo PAs into high-damage techs when not using vinto, so maybe I'm playing it wrong.
    I play FiBo so my Tech Damage is the highest of all the modern bo builds. My damage is generally around 60-70% of FoTe on a per tech basis (though I can go as low as 50%) which in a vacuum doesnt sound all that impressive but it makes sense considering how strong FoTe is. I wouldnt say JB Tech damage is bad or good; but it's nothing that's worth ignoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    You forgot about FiBo :eyesblur:
    On Tatk BoFi/BoSu/FiBo; I'd say Techs on JBs are more than gear management and utility. A handful of times my total tech damage ends up becoming a notable portion of my overall damage. A quick look at my latest parses show that my techs end up being between 10% - 20% of my total damage breakdown. 20% is kinda hard to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    Both Bo and BBow seem in a pretty good spot now.
    Both are unfinished, BBow Br still has huge amount of problems for a proper class (meanwhile Gu is OP at everything) and tech Bo can't rely on techs for damage and has problems when dealing with different element enemies while gaining no advantage for all that element switch hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I play FiBo so my Tech Damage is the highest of all the modern bo builds. My damage is generally around 60-70% of FoTe on a per tech basis (though I can go as low as 50%) which in a vacuum doesnt sound all that impressive but it makes sense considering how strong FoTe is. I wouldnt say JB Tech damage is bad or good; but it's nothing that's worth ignoring.

You forgot about FiBo :eyesblur:
    On Tatk BoFi/BoSu/FiBo; I'd say Techs on JBs are more than gear management and utility. A handful of times my total tech damage ends up becoming a notable portion of my overall damage. A quick look at my latest parses show that my techs end up being between 10% - 20% of my total damage breakdown. 20% is kinda hard to ignore
    Techs might not be weak but they are weaker than PAs, even with ring, that means when having a choice you go PA and ignore techs until element switch which goes against whole tech JB Bo concept.
    Was wondering about damage and yea it doesn't sound impressive, 60-70% of strong class means its shit class (in terms of damage, it's still fun to play). Was attacking dragon orbs on desu with techs and PAs and was last one to finish those out of 4 people on my side, that without taking into account 350+ms ping so the difference is even larger, thus even against stationary target that doesn't evade vintos or have multiple elements tech JB Bo can't do good which is sad.