Page 379 of 413 FirstFirst ... 279329369376377378379380381382389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4123

[QUOTE=Xaelouse;3428017]As far as I'm concerned, every melee class is still worse than FI. /QUOTE]

Aside from hero yeah it should be like that considering Fi has the most risk. Compared to bouncer every other melee is not only more fun but more useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Hero does Hunter and Katana Braver's gameplay utterly better. But it's okay to accept shit gameplay design as long as it's fun I guess.

Bouncer was never meant to to be the strongest melee, but a support class that could actually handle bosses.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jul 28, 2017 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    shit gameplay design
    Welcome to pso2
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Bouncer was never meant to to be the strongest melee, but a support class that could actually handle bosses.
    Too bad it fails at that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I mean I don't get why people just stroll right into here just to shit on bouncer, offer nothing substantial besides "moar damage" when there are several other classes in its league now thanks to this patch. You'd expect more complaints about bow who's getting outclassed by normal attacks
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jul 29, 2017 at 04:21 AM.

Went back to BO since I relegated my main to being a TACO slave while I'm messing around with Hero. Apparently, their idea of buffing Boots is "hey, let's give normal attacks one of the best scaling in the game with a combo finisher that hits for five digits and not actually fix anything that makes the weapon terrible".

I love Boots with a passion, but I wish they would just seriously look over this weapon and make it actually halfway decent. Mobbing with just normal combo spam is pretty fun, though, 'specially when I have Form Greaves.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Bouncer? *Brings back the dust mop*

Bo has always needed more damage, It's conditionals have always been bullshit to work with. Dealing with rainbows and breakables is far more difficult in most content than just facing an enemy's front/rear or attacking weak points, the entirety of it's damage multipliers was for a longest time tied to either of it's stances, where if you didn't meet their conditions you're left with a piddly 5% from Shifta Air and 15% from Break SD if using DB. Why should I do less damage when I have to dance around my palette skills more than any other melee?

Oh, it's because I'm a "support" class, right? It's support is shit and always has been. I've stated some time before better fields like Haste or DoT fields would be something appealing like how having at least one Te is appealing, but instead we get a PP recovery field that realistically is only going to apply to only one element weakness because no one is doing rainbow weapons and a critical field that only helps out 2 classes, which both these days can easily hit 100% crit without your crappy field.

There's also the fact that the class has way too many actives and not enough subpalette space. How Sega expected Bo to realistically incorporate offensive techs into it's moveset with 2 fields, 2 stances, 2 damage boosting weapon actives, Resta, Anti, Zanverse, Megiverse, Moons, PB, whatever your subclass also provided (which was Hu's additional stance and Massive Hunter), and maybe an extra right ring or left ring active in some cases is ludicrous...and yes, I know rings came way after Bo's inception, but my point is that there's too many god damn actives. Your subpallete may vary, but I personally can't fit everything I need on my subpallete that can only exist on there alone. You can throw techs onto your JBs but it's so messy and using them offensively is in most cases a DPS loss.

I'm not even get in depth with the lack of PAs the class has or how expensive they are or how most are unrewarding for how long they take to execute. I'm just surprised the best for buffs they provided on Hero update was just to make normals and Gran Wave hit harder and make using Elemental Stance less shit. Wowie, thanks.

Bo doesn't need to have DPS matching the top dogs to have it's place, cause it can put out good times in TA like quests like Solo PD and such, but it needs better support and a cleaner way to play. As it is, it's pretty much overall the worst main class next to being the second Te or a Bow Br. But I guess saying that doesn't mean much when everyone is playing Hr.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Sep 8, 2017 at 12:45 PM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Honestly I want to see them do a overhaul to Dual Blades. Normal attacks should have the same amount of range as Hero sword normals since there's no chase effect, and the class should have a stronger mid-range presence in general when out of PBF. Hero's mid-range game is stupid good with TMG and the class has even better tech casting without needing to worry about subclass, which is two things BO was supposed to have anyway.

So at this point, the only way BO should be getting more damage is if they're also giving the MPA more damage, and even then it should be worse than Techer's support in some ways (since fields have cooldowns that can be adjusted according to how strong the skill is, and limited range). Soloing shouldn't matter to this game's balance. In terms of parse, they can land high if the MPA isn't filled with good heroes/gunners/fighters, which is more than good if only the support side gets buffed. I'm honestly more worried about how Hunter and Braver can be handled since they won't have any cop-outs to justify their damage and usefulness being worse than Hero.

What I find sad is that apparently, Hero is allowed to have a Tech PP cost reduction Skill and Bouncer isn't...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hero also gets a ranged weapon action that refils PP and sustains DPS.

Bouncers ranged weapon action kills off its damn gear.
    Spoiler!