Page 368 of 413 FirstFirst ... 268318358365366367368369370371378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4123

How does L/ PB Homing work? I have to move during weapon action for the homing effect?

And I'm not sure what this time is for, 2 seconds at lvl 1 and 5 seconds at lvl 20. Google makes it sound like a delay between firing blades and them hitting, but that would drastically lower dps.

BTW is there a use for db snatch outside of PBF? Especially with Kestrel 0 it seems I should avoid all weapon action use outside PBF.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    How does L/ PB Homing work? I have to move during weapon action for the homing effect?

And I'm not sure what this time is for, 2 seconds at lvl 1 and 5 seconds at lvl 20. Google makes it sound like a delay between firing blades and them hitting, but that would drastically lower dps.

BTW is there a use for db snatch outside of PBF? Especially with Kestrel 0 it seems I should avoid all weapon action use outside PBF.
    PB Homing causes your Photon Blades to float into the air before striking opponents when you fire them, regardless of whether you are moving or standing when you activate them. The blades in this case track opponents upon firing. The time signature on the Ring indicates how long your Blades will continue to track; once the time limit for the tracking expires, the Blade will stop tracking and just continue in a straight line. Note that L/PB Homing synchronizes extremely poorly with PBF; if you want to start PBFing, take the Ring off first.

It's a good idea to intersperse normal combos with Photon Blades every once in a while; Blades restore PP when they hit things and give back extra PP when struck by normal attacks. Plus, it's free extra damage. In this case, L/DB Snatch doesn't do much for you, since you wouldn't really want to be flying into things, but it's good to keep around just in case you run into something by chance (and to be ready in case you start PBFing).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Thank you.
    I normally avoid using random PB usage because of the 20% damage boost with full gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    PB Homing causes your Photon Blades to float into the air before striking opponents when you fire them, regardless of whether you are moving or standing when you activate them. The blades in this case track opponents upon firing. The time signature on the Ring indicates how long your Blades will continue to track; once the time limit for the tracking expires, the Blade will stop tracking and just continue in a straight line. Note that L/PB Homing synchronizes extremely poorly with PBF; if you want to start PBFing, take the Ring off first.

It's a good idea to intersperse normal combos with Photon Blades every once in a while; Blades restore PP when they hit things and give back extra PP when struck by normal attacks. Plus, it's free extra damage. In this case, L/DB Snatch doesn't do much for you, since you wouldn't really want to be flying into things, but it's good to keep around just in case you run into something by chance (and to be ready in case you start PBFing).
    Homing effect only if you move, if you normal attack for JA timing its works like with no ring, And synchro with PBF is fine, 1st option as i mentioned you can just photon blades, normal attack, photon blades, 2nd you can use simple combo with distract wing, photon blades, distract wing, photon blades ( its also have 108% power on lvl 20 ring, but works only for homing blades (which fires only when you move)), and yes after distract wing you need move forward, backward or clockwise counterclockwise.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Apr 26, 2017 at 06:24 PM.

what would be better? 40% pp recovery on hits or an extra 2% dmg with 116 extra atk?

up until now i have only been using dual blades with high pp recovery potentials (orbit/astra) with 110 atk on affixes. but now im trying to decide if i should change my astra dual blade for a zenesys dual blade

astra would have 1717 atk with the same affixes and the 40% pp recovery on hits wich makes great synergy with bouncer pp recovery skills

zenesys with the third potential and same affixes would have 1833 atk with the same affixes and 2% extra pot damage thanks to the third potential, but would lose the 40% pp recovery on hits.

i have only used orbit and astra with my dual blades so i dont know how hard it will hit my pp regen the lack of pp recovery on a wep. what would you guys do?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    what would be better? 40% pp recovery on hits or an extra 2% dmg with 116 extra atk?

up until now i have only been using dual blades with high pp recovery potentials (orbit/astra) with 110 atk on affixes. but now im trying to decide if i should change my astra dual blade for a zenesys dual blade

astra would have 1717 atk with the same affixes and the 40% pp recovery on hits wich makes great synergy with bouncer pp recovery skills

zenesys with the third potential and same affixes would have 1833 atk with the same affixes and 2% extra pot damage thanks to the third potential, but would lose the 40% pp recovery on hits.

i have only used orbit and astra with my dual blades so i dont know how hard it will hit my pp regen the lack of pp recovery on a wep. what would you guys do?
    I not used astra db, but for dual blades pp recovery is alrdy high (DB gear, deband pp recovery, elemental field ).
    And if i not wrong 40% pp recovery only for normal attacks, but with dual blades i mostly recover pp from DB gear photon blades.
    But you can try make like this xDDD
    S-ATK (+225) x2
    PP (+14) x2
    Last edited by LancerFate; May 1, 2017 at 09:59 AM.

Why not substitute Ether Factor for Ability III and get S-atk +240 x2 and PP +20 x2 instead? atpRtsd
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Why not substitute Ether Factor for Ability III and get S-atk +240 x2 and PP +20 x2 instead? atpRtsd
    Well it was just example, but close to reality, you only need +35 weapons with the corresponding factors, and lots of excubes for upslots, but ether factor is different story like astral soul b4 ray weapon series.
    But you can try good luck xDDD
    Last edited by LancerFate; May 2, 2017 at 11:10 AM.

I'm pretty sure Power V (Yamato 13*s) and Astral Soul (Ray 13*s) SAF fodders will also be painful to obtain unless you had the prudence to farm them while their CFs were still active (I don't think SAFs even existed when the Yamato CFs were active gg). That may also go for Modulator SAF fodder, but that depends on your luck getting them with Chocolate and White Day triggers.

Of course we are talking hypothetically here.

atpRtsd1 atpRtsd2
    atpRtsd3 atpRtsd4

Edit: rewrote for clarity
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 2, 2017 at 11:34 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Considering Yamato v2 is coming out its safe to assume like the ray series...the seiga series will have a return as well....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89