Page 358 of 413 FirstFirst ... 258308348355356357358359360361368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Bo/Fi might get revived because of the Xie wep boots anyway.

Anyone know if the status boost rate potent effects element burst?
    I'm very interested in learning if Xie's 2017 13-star Kishimo are better for mobbing, opposed to the 13-star Astra Drive, for BO/FI?

And also...

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    the vinto + tech rotations for bosses.
    What do you mean by that? Are you using: Vinto Gigue -> Technic -> Vinto Gigue -> Technic *rinse and repeat* -- like it's some kind of infinite loop? Is that the new optimal way to boss with Jetboots these days?

If I recall correctly, I think two charged Technics are suffice to fully charge the weapon gear. I'm assuming "Vinto Gigue -> Technic" rotation is better DPS than "2x Technics -> Vinto Gigue," despite the former combo not having fully-charged gear compared to the latter combo?

Sorry guys, but this is all new to me, and I want to provide my friend with the right information, so any help will be appreciated. Thank you~
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jan 17, 2017 at 09:44 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

think think gale > zanverse (shift) > gust (crafted) is much better than vinto loop now
    vinto is too slow and need to charge tech to recharge the gear meter

Using "charge tech to change element/recharge gear" as a demerit for Vinto can be fixed with a rainbow set of boots.
    With that said, and with the gear boost skill on the tree:
    The "2x tech -> vinto" can be replaced with "2x gran wave -> vinto" and now you don't even need to worry about using correct tech weaknesses on the enemy.
    The "1x tech with 12* boots - > vinto" can be replaced with "1x full Strike Gust/1x Strike Gust type-0 immediately at power-up -> vinto" and now damage : pp efficiency isn't completely awful on a weapon that struggles with PP as it is.
    Vinto requires you to think if you want to land it consistently. There is nothing wrong with this and the game needs more PAs like this.

If there's ever a PP revival ring than JBs will become at least somewhat competent with t-atk.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I like it when I am fighting stuff that has the elemental weakness of my boot's unchanged element don't get me wrong; but I'm barely getting a rainbow set of Force weapons off the ground, much less wands (or I was until Wand Element Change came out), boots, and perhaps dual blades too. I wouldn't mind doing that if I exclusively played bouncer but I got other classes to gear yo; but if it works for you then I am happy for you.

has anybody given the Jet Boot Tech Arts Short Charge ring a go? mine was getting close to +20 by feeding it exp while playing Summoner, but I am working on fighter cubes and a doublesaber ring at the moment now.

how do boots struggle with pp when the Basic/Step-Attack Weapon Action regnerates 10 pp per hit; yeah you gotta be close to do that but even if you are too dry to use grand wave you still have boot's built-in basic attack gap-close while locked on. is it just considered too long of an animation for 10+10+10+10 PP? (at least that's what swiki notes for the attack pp regen values)

The PP gain is good but besides it being slow, the Vinto combos also consume a bit too much PP for its damage compared to other melee classes I feel. There should be extra PP regen during Rapid Boost or reduced PP for all the PAs to be as cheap as sword and wired lance.

JBTASC with TAJAPPS (these acronyms get longer every year!) makes for okay PP management and speed. Escafalz staggers are a lot longer than PD and Nazan is so much more PP efficient than Ragrants and quite practical, like:

• Gran Wave gap close and 50% gear - JBTASC Conc. Nazan - Vinto
    • (After a Vinto) JBTASC Conc. Nazan - Uncharged Gust + Shift - Vinto

On the other hand, during the arms phases I don't feel safe doing Vinto at all unless they're doing something super telegraphed like the 2x long punches. Otherwise here's the JB conundrum:

1. Arm moves away
    2. You need to either gap close or do something ranged
    3. If do something ranged, you still need to gap close after!
    4. If gap close with Gran Wave, you're now doing lowish DPS and either have to wait ages for the JA window, or Shift and lose out on PP efficiency
    5. If you wait ages, you won't have time to Vinto
    6. If you Shift, your only option is charged Strike Gust which is lowish DPS

That makes it more effort than spamming Sympho or Dead Approach or Destruct Wing into Kite/Dove.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jan 17, 2017 at 10:16 PM.

Stuff like Wind is good and the exception but then you have really poor elements like Fire/Ice/Lightning to work with.

Mommy arms is annoying and Vinto really does feel like a gamble on them sometimes, I agree. Thankfully Strike Gust craft is a thing or just use Niren all the way. However it's fair game to use it often on the last phase since her movements are very telegraphed and forgiving. Jet Boots just doesn't work too well on enemies that move too erratically. Like Zeta Guranz is my bane.

Anyone found out whether the Xie jet boots status proc effect effects elemental burst yet?

Also should I even bother with Vinto anymore? Takes 95pp just to get one off and half the time it misses lmao.
    Last edited by Moffen; Jan 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Spoiler!

How 2 DB Bouncer in 2017? DB Snatch or PB Homing ring? What's the hot thing to do on bosses or is it still just active PBF then action action action action?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    How 2 DB Bouncer in 2017? DB Snatch or PB Homing ring? What's the hot thing to do on bosses or is it still just active PBF then action action action action?
    DB Snatch or Step JA, pick one.

Dove PBF for BoHu, still TCPBF for BoFi