Page 394 of 413 FirstFirst ... 294344384391392393394395396397404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Why doesn't anyone talk about Jupiter Tullus? I can't find anything on it
    Feb 25th. "OP as fuck", and this.
    It's really good, not much else to say about it. What exactly are you looking for?

i still have a long way to go

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Spoiler!

i still have a long way to go
    That's still impressive (for me) tho. I've seen your units in game... Quite the monsters and I don't even want to try guessing their cost 0u0

Would it be a good/real improvment to get Gilles Weihen from crest shop over my actual Shien for Bo/Fi?
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Masu; Aug 29, 2018 at 01:29 PM.

What's the BoHu DB meta / JB meta these days?
    Been a long time this I cared much about bo but now I got mew a Jupiter Tullus and it's about time to check the new strats.
    Especially with the new ja skill it sounds like even BoHu might be able to make some old Fibo strats like tech cancel good again.

Especially, if it allows spamming of blades without a normal or PA inbetween during Fever that ought to be a big dps gain.

But my current strats are mainly alternating Kestrel 0 / and Kite for slow enough targets or simple ID spam if the target is too fast for that. Wing to get close (e.g. as part of a ID or Kestrel combo) and Shrike for groups.
    But now I hear that's way outdated, which sounds good cause it's so damn PP intensive that even with the PP regen buffs for all weapons it's still way too much pp refilling (and lack of dps) for my taste.

As for JBs, I played them for a bit in ep 3 but lost interest when I realized they are weak. Since they got strong I haven't really given them a real try so I don't really know what to do with them.
    Especially when I keep getting my ass kicked during Moment Gale and its weapon action, but that being one of the main reasons I'd even wanna use them (easily my favorite combo on JBs).

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    That's still impressive (for me) tho. I've seen your units in game... Quite the monsters and I don't even want to try guessing their cost 0u0

Would it be a good/real improvment to get Gilles Weihen from crest shop over my actual Shien for Bo/Fi?
    Spoiler!
    BoFi Giles is absolutely king over Shien JB for sure. Esp if you affix for Tatk. Dont run Satk for BoFi Giles.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Especially with the new ja skill it sounds like even BoHu might be able to make some old Fibo strats like tech cancel good again.
    Sadly that skill only goes through it’s cooldown when you’ve completely stopped attacking. Jump gekka and dove spam aren’t possible due to this.

anyone know the old and new dps/power values for JBs normals? not trying to have swiki as my only source

Man I love how jet boots play now. The only thing I'd love sega to improve is to make it so that Elemental Burst triggers even with L/ JB Element Keep.

anyone know the old and new dps/power values for JBs normals? not trying to have swiki as my only source
    Normal 1 - 234% -> 334%
    Normal 2 - 207% x2 -> 281% x2
    Normal 3 - 574% -> 600%
    Step - 400% -> 660%
    Weapon action - 219% x4 -> 370% x4
    Double Jump - 160% -> 200%

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Man I love how jet boots play now. The only thing I'd love sega to improve is to make it so that Elemental Burst triggers even with L/ JB Element Keep.

Normal 1 - 234% -> 334%
    Normal 2 - 207% x2 -> 281% x2
    Normal 3 - 574% -> 600%
    Step - 400% -> 660%
    Weapon action - 219% x4 -> 370% x4
    Double Jump - 160% -> 200%
    Thanks a lot.

Next question: Does anyone have the distribution of Strike Gust 0's power notation? Including the branch action. Sg0 dps caps at presumably 1920 when using the branch but i want to know if that counts the landing part or if a good chunk of that extra dps is in the falling hitbox.

EDIT: nvm found it. 80% then 3 hits @ 20% for sg0, then for vanilla its 25% x 4
    Last edited by GHNeko; Oct 14, 2018 at 06:03 PM.

BoFi Giles is absolutely king over Shien JB for sure. Esp if you affix for Tatk. Dont run Satk for BoFi Giles.
    Welp, I missed your answer but thanks.

Was aiming to get them anyway buuuuuuut I got Boots of Djibril to drop today (8slots /o/ ) tho anyone know if the aoe damage from potential is based on something (S or T atk)? Also there seem to be no visual thing to help knowing when it proc so it's kinda hard to know if it does good damage or not...or maybe am blind (most likely lol).

I would like to use it for Bo/Fi as my Bo/Hu already have Ziren NT.
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 17, 2018 at 02:20 PM.